AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is it possible to fail the Item Shop's quest in Syndra Forest?
I wanna try an "expelled" playthrough, but I want her to be a virgin when she gets expelled.
Having her lose the "Annihilate the Hoodlum Team" is out of the question then and I have to lose 2/3.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is it possible to fail the Item Shop's quest in Syndra Forest?
I wanna try an "expelled" playthrough, but I want her to be a virgin when she gets expelled.
Having her lose the "Annihilate the Hoodlum Team" is out of the question then and I have to lose 2/3.
From what I remember, I don't think it's possible to go on the Expelled path as a virgin... but I might be mistaken or confusing things for another one of their games. Usually though, the alternate routes go into lewd territory pretty fast.

Reactions: AtotehZ

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey I gotta ask if says Pamera is ntr buy a guy is there ending for her or can someone explain that to me what happens to her after she is raped

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Wow, this game is kind of darker and more depressing than IiF... the MC is really just a tool to everyone rather than a true "comrade" (for the most part). At least Clacier was better appreciated and valued for more than just her power/usefulness by her compatriots and wasn't so easily abandoned by others (the MC is "mistreated" more severely in this game for sure). The story actually made me feel a little sick, no joke. It's a good game though, don't get me wrong... just hard to stomach psychologically if you put any thought into things.

There's actually a lot that can be said about the story and characters in ONEONE1's main trilogy of games... quite impressive really (even if they like to reuse/repurpose story elements).

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoGenesis

Zil2021

Jun 13, 2021
i am playing on Android using joyplay, but i get this error when i open the game. Then it kicks me out of the app.
Does someone know of a way to fix this?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
is this game have lesbian scene or lesbian route ?
It's a ONEONE1 game, the odds of there being any scenes at all without dicks at all are bellow 1%. Especially on a game that doesn't have any kind of lesbian related tags.

DirtyPants

Sep 16, 2022
guys, I am on chapter 4 and really I didn't get any H scenes except some ass groping. Tell me how to get H scenes in this game please, even if I have to start from zero.

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
A question how do I increase her corruption level? and do we have armor from the game or do we just wear her school clothes?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes