Wr3n

Oct 16, 2021
can someone PLEASE tell me where this stupid hitoyadori plant is. i swear i've checked EVERY goddamn plant and section of forest but nothing. nada. on ANY of the three sections of forest. somehow people keep asking how to get pregnancy, how to make aika into a slut even though those things are easy to find out from READING but this one mission is ALWAYS skimmed over on EVERY page i've read??? the walkthrough's "just check the back of the forest for the boss" thing is HIDEOUSLY vague. PLEASE explain how to find the boss of this branch mission chapter two thing in SIMPLE AND EASY TERMS since everyone's gotten it except me. :mad:

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
excuse me but where battlefuck? Is it again same story like dark elf history? (you need to lose to the first boss so enemies could rape you in battle?)

Nov 20, 2019
when you beat the game it gives you a password aoonikaoni where do you use it and for what? also is there no gallery in this game? im not talking about replying your stuff i mean a way to view other character events or do i have to find every one of then on every route and make save before each one as a makeshift gallery?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
when you beat the game it gives you a password aoonikaoni where do you use it and for what? also is there no gallery in this game? im not talking about replying your stuff i mean a way to view other character events or do i have to find every one of then on every route and make save before each one as a makeshift gallery?
the gallery is under the extra tab wall in-game.

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, if you look in the first page of this threads, in the picture part provided by the uploader, there is a scene where she fellatio while getting her anal fucked with sex toy. I couldn't find that scene, and if you check the cg file provided, some of the picture in there don't show up in the game it self, i use save editor, but all the scenes are unlocked and there is no damaged or corrupted file within ??? why some of the sexy picture not showing up in the game ???
I have also tried other people save, but no news. Anyone know anything about missing some scenes and pictures ???

Last edited:

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, if you look in the first page of this threads, in the picture part provided by the uploader, there is a scene where she fellatio while getting her anal fucked with sex toy. I couldn't find that scene, and if you check the cg file provided, some of the picture in there don't show up in the game it self, i use save editor, but all the scenes are unlocked and there is no damaged or corrupted file within ??? why some of the sexy picture not showing up in the game ???
I have also tried other people save, but no news. Anyone know anything about missing some scenes and pictures ???
The scene is from the late chapter where she lives in the slum, its part of the job as a waitress.

Before throwing a tantrum you should read the guide, it have been posted a lot of times.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes