3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I gave this game a shot, unless future releases has to do with Christmas, kinda confused on the title, but something I would be honest about. Since I knew NTR was unavoidable, when Veronica showed up, and was seemingly kinda flirting a bit with Annabell, I was hoping for some Veronica/Annabell action. ;) But interesting game none the less, and did enjoy it. Thank you so very much for this!!!

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
no offense but given the amount of games with the same tags followed by the tag abandoned
is this one going to be finished or is it going to be like all the other interacial games?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
no offense but given the amount of games with the same tags followed by the tag abandoned
is this one going to be finished or is it going to be like all the other interacial games?
the dev says this is something like 70% of the story they had planned so take that as you will

all ill say is it would be pretty Kyle of someone to abandon something that was almost done :HideThePain:

Reactions: lowtierntrgod

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
people have complained about the story so i hope that improves, gonna definitely give it a try(y)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This game starts with "This is the tale of a newlywed couple" it is obvious what type of content it is going to have, good luck to the dev, and instead of asking if it is avoidable it is better to just skip and that's it, have some dignity.

• Haha
Reactions: slaifer99

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Nice game, I like the corruption, but it kind of jumped to fast into the sex with Jamal and humiliation into the MC` s face.
She also wanting his children, this is more like the end plot. How do you push it even further from this point on.
But don` t get me wrong, she wanting to get pregnant from someone else, is the ultimate NTR experience. :)
There should be a few more steps in between that.

Nice introduction newlywed and honeymoon.
Wife having an annoying and corrupting girlfriend.
Nice touch to the detail, when they were talking about birth control, it gives the story more edge.

MC having a small one and erection problems, is way to common now in these games.
There are so many other reasons for women to cheat.

Is it just me, or has the MC and Jamal way to young looking faces.

But overall all a nice game and the wife looks splendid.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
It ends after the first sex scene.
I would say it` s worth a try.
just tried it... too short for now but game seems super fun. female main character is so attractive. i am hyped for this game i hope it goes well and deep with good amount of content in future

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
just tried it... too short for now but game seems super fun. female main character is so attractive. i am hyped for this game i hope it goes well and deep with good amount of content in future

the dev has stated this is "roughly 70% of the content" (they wanted to wait until they felt they had enough tor release)

all thats left is half the amount currently in game :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
the dev has stated this is "roughly 70% of the content" (they wanted to wait until they felt they had enough tor release)

well i hope he expands it

jaden000

May 30, 2020

That’s surprising he’s not following the monthly update that’s so common here

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes