3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If we can only influence a few of Kyle's decisions, but mostly see events from someone else's point of view, this needs more tags.
It has "male protagonist", but who is the other character we view this from? Is it a female, or another male? If female, then it needs a "female protagonist" tag. Regardless of that, though, it would need a "multiple protagonists" tag.

Apr 16, 2023

It seems that you finally took the suggestion and avoided any attempt to encourage those who don't like a specific fetish to play. I guess it's for the best because those people weren't going to play anyway.
It was good advice. I certainly was not trying to encourage people who don't like NTR to play the game. I thought I was pretty clear in saying that ntr is NOT avoidable, but for those who still want to play, your choices can make a difference in which flavor of NTR you get. Oh well..

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I certainly was not trying to encourage people who don't like NTR to play the game. I thought I was pretty clear in saying that ntr is NOT avoidable, but for those who still want to play
Dev: Hey people who enjoy this stuff can you avoid the stuff you like?
"No but I encourage you to try, your decisions will make a difference in the end"

:HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Misalton

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MerryChristmasKyle-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It was good advice. I certainly was not trying to encourage people who don't like NTR to play the game. I thought I was pretty clear in saying that ntr is NOT avoidable, but for those who still want to play, your choices can make a difference in which flavor of NTR you get. Oh well..
The problem was that as it was written it seemed that the phrase was directed at those who don't like NTR. It may not have been the intention, but sometimes it happens that we understand our writings in one way, but the rest understands it differently.

In any case, good luck with the game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes