3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Hello, congratulations on another wonderful update! I have a small gripe, though.

- In the influence test after mentioning a sobriety test, MC's hands are the wrong way round (thumbs are pointing outwards despite palms facing down)
It's okay, he's that happy to hear Mrs. Loveday's story. :ROFLMAO:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is a cute VN, but honestly, you don't have to update in monthly with three to five minutes of content.
Either speed up dev, or make bigger updates so you actually have something to play.

FOR PLAYERS...
NO new sexual content in this update

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This game desperately needs sleep sex in it. I know he just wants to do stuff when they're drunk, but not taking advantage just seems wasteful and out of character.
+1 Seems like the MC is going way slower than he needs to be, I'm not complaining too hard I love the interplay so far, particularly the shifting expressions on her face, but at times like when the MC watches her collapse drunk into bed is practically demanding he go over there, to check on her if nothing else, so much potential in those scenes. :love:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Its optional so doesn't matter
It's not NTR, it's a man fucking his wife, it's a Voyeur scene that you can choose to watch or ignore
people need to learn what NTR is for fucks sake. It's pretty obvious that as this game progresses it will be you who will cuck this poor soul, which by F95 Definitions doesn't qualify as NTR (here NTR only applies if it is the MC that is getting cucked).

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
It's not NTR, it's a man fucking his wife, it's a Voyeur scene that you can choose to watch or ignore
people need to learn what NTR is for fucks sake. It's pretty obvious that as this game progresses it will be you who will cuck this poor soul, which by F95 Definitions doesn't qualify as NTR (here NTR only applies if it is the MC that is getting cucked).
All i said was its optional, Ntr or Voyeur was never my point, since its optional its up to you if you want to watch it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
All i said was its optional, Ntr or Voyeur was never my point, since its optional its up to you if you want to watch it.
my remark wasn't intended as an attack on you bud. Probably just PTSD from the last NTR flame war, forgive me o_O

Reactions: clowns234

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Hello, congratulations on another wonderful update! I have a small gripe, though.

- In the influence test after mentioning a sobriety test, MC's hands are the wrong way round (thumbs are pointing outwards despite palms facing down)
1649402589202.png
Let's fix it in the next release, thanks for the note!

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
This is a cute VN, but honestly, you don't have to update in monthly with three to five minutes of content.
Either speed up dev, or make bigger updates so you actually have something to play.

FOR PLAYERS...
NO new sexual content in this update
There is a little sex content (quick titfuck) but I'm more interested in the update frequency topic.

We decided to be constant and release 1 Act each month, each with a short story/scene (this act is an exception because is split into 2) of 200 images/dialogs of text.

This is because we have seen what happens with the top game (with thousands of Patreons and dollars, not only 25 like us... :( ) they haven't a specific release when it's ready is ready and it's never ready: months/years of delay, milking the Patreon and so on...

So we prefer to be focused on this approach, you know what you'll have, if you don't want to play a short story, just wait 4 months and you'll have 4 scenes ready to play.

We hope that this approach will pay us, obviously if we'll be able to do it full-time thanks to the Patreons, we can release 5 times the current work each month.

I'm interested in your (and other) opinions on the topic, so please reply if you want.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
+1 Seems like the MC is going way slower than he needs to be, I'm not complaining too hard I love the interplay so far, particularly the shifting expressions on her face, but at times like when the MC watches her collapse drunk into bed is practically demanding he go over there, to check on her if nothing else, so much potential in those scenes. :love:
Thanks!
Sex scenes are coming (blowjob in the next update), in meantime enjoy the ride ;)

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes