3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
i couldn't find any of captain dunsel's artwork, where can i find them?
Captain Durnsel's artwork is for and members; usually, we post 2 bonus images each week.
If you want to support Captain Dunsel project please subscribe, it's important for us!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From what I remember(might be wrong) it got labeled NTR because we see the MC's Mom and Dad doing what moms and dads do in their bedrooms at night.
Oh no, a loving married couple being a loving married couple .... the horror.

I can only imagine the trauma suffered by those who witnessed that dastardly romance between 2 people happy to be together.

My heart goes out to them and their families, I only hope they recover from seeing what the 2 people who made the MC did to make the MC.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Oh no, a loving married couple being a loving married couple .... the horror.

I can only imagine the trauma suffered by those who witnessed that dastardly romance between 2 people happy to be together.

My heart goes out to them and their families, I only hope they recover from seeing what the 2 people who made the MC did to make the MC.
Such depravity, shocking really - we have standards you know; this is just so way off the deep end for many.

Jan 31, 2020
Married couples having sex is completely normal yes. but the rest of you are forgetting one simple little thing.
This is a incest game where you sex your own Mother, she is the main goal of the game, so don't apply your crappy normal logic here. In this game, we want to have sex with the Mom, so seeing the person we want to sex, doing sexual things with other people, Husband or not, goes against the point of the game, therefore in this sense it is NTR, simple as that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is a incest game where you sex your own Mother, she is the main goal of the game,
Is she though?

Because....

You have always been in love with your neighbor,
Doesn't sound like it to me.

Also, netorare is where you lose a loved one to someone else .... this would be netori because you are stealing someone else's loved one.

See THIS is why people mock a lot of you anti NTR lot, because you haven't got the slightest clue what you are talking about.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes