3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The Dark Moonshine
How is the art created? the backgrounds look like basic stock run through a blurring filter, while the main characters look hand drawn, I imagine they are created from other assets and run through a water colour filter? can't you do something similar for the cock scenes?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.1 + IC Patch
Size 410 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
The Dark Moonshine
How is the art created? the backgrounds look like basic stock run through a blurring filter, while the main characters look hand drawn, I imagine they are created from other assets and run through a water colour filter? can't you do something similar for the cock scenes?
Hi! I'm not the artist, as far as I know is a mix of 3d bases with hand drawn and manual modification on the faces.
After that there are at least 3 different filter applied to the picture to have our characteristic look.
About cock scene we are working on it!

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
In meantime, this is a schedule about our Patreon/Subscribestar:

First Week of the Month: Release of Early access version for Patreons with at least $10 Tier ("A Caballito of Tequila "and above)

One week after the Early Access Release of the new version for all Patreons.

Each Monday: Bonus Image for all Patreons

Each Thursday: Bonus Image/Preview/Pool for all Patreons

End of Month: Additional Special Bonus Image for Patreon with at least $20 Tier (A Glass of Schnapps "and beyond).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
It's from when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh right. I took that as a case of family members have seen each other naked at some point in their lives. That statement probably shouldn't be automatically assumed she had sex with her father lol. I feel like if she had, the game would present that information in a way that was clearer.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Oh right. I took that as a case of family members have seen each other naked at some point in their lives. That statement probably shouldn't be automatically assumed she had sex with her father lol. I feel like if she had, the game would present that information in a way that was clearer.
You are right, is not planned a relationship between sister/dad.
Knowing Beth's sluttiness, we imagine she must have spied on her parents having sex over and over again.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I know that a lot of our Patreons are coming from F95, so I want to inform you that we have added additional benefits to our Tiers: you have the possibility to ask for a Commissioned Image from our Artist.
How does it work?
  • Stay with us at Tier 20$ "A Glass of Schnapps" for 5 consecutive months and every 5 months you can ask 1 commissioned Image.
  • Stay with us at Tier 50$ "A HighBall of Gin" for 2 consecutive months and every 2 months you can ask 1 commissioned Image.
  • Stay with us at Tier 100$ "A Snifter of Rum" and each month you can ask 1 commissioned Image.
What you can ask? Easy, Captain Dunsel can directly answer you:
When you'll be contacted via Patreon chat by us, please describe for me in as much detail as you like what you want your one-of-a-kind original image to look like--what it depicts, what style you would prefer, etc.
Let me know if there should be text; that is if the subject of the image should be talking, and if so, what she is saying. (You can either provide the exact text or give me the general idea and leave it to me.)
If it helps, feel free to use celebrities to help describe your subjects; for example, "She should look like Selena Gomez except with Kate Upton's tits and copper-red hair" or whatever.
You are also welcome to provide me with a sample image to use as a model or template to help clarify what you want in terms of pose, location, overall style, or anything else.
I'll do my best to give you precisely what you want based on your description.
Feel free, of course, to leave as much of the artistic decision-making to me as you want.
(Please note that I cannot and will not create any images that would be illegal where I reside; for example, depicting subjects younger than 18 years old.)

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes