3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Anyone can update the incest patch? The mega link is not working and the mirror one has version 0.0.1

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I liked it.
There are times what I don't know if the protagonist wants to fuck or kill the neighbor, but then I remember that it's a game and it can be allowed.
The unfocused style does not convince me, but it is true that you get used to it over time.
But overall, it's pretty good and fun.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
There is an mixed image. A bit before the booze come, when you speak with her, there is mixed one image of her giving you a BJ, which, i am pretty sure, doesn't belong there, as at that time the most is boobs grope. I can't say the exact moment, as i did go over it and forget to save it.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
There is an mixed image. A bit before the booze come, when you speak with her, there is mixed one image of her giving you a BJ, which, i am pretty sure, doesn't belong there, as at that time the most is boobs grope. I can't say the exact moment, as i did go over it and forget to save it.
Arg!
Thanks, I'll check it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.1 + IC Patch
Size 241 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port!

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes