3.10 star(s) 35 Votes
Apr 4, 2020
I look for Mrs. Loveday to die from alcohol poisoning anytime now with all the booze he's giving her. :eek:
Yeah it's starting to get a little ridiculous. He's already able to hypnotize her and implant commands. Having her just become an over-the-top imbiber is looking silly. If anything the alcohol usage should be a lot lighter given she already becomes such a flirty personality with only a few drinks.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Mesmerized is becoming one of my favorites. The story line isn't overbearing, and everyone seems to be having fun together. The artwork isn't as good as on some other games IMO, but the frequent updates make up for any other shortcomings. Thanks!

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
You are all wondering when we will open a Discord Channel!
Translation: no one has asked us.

Here it is, finally:
Translation: who knows it works, try it.

We are waiting for you for crazy fun!
Translation: I have no idea how it works, however, give it a spin it won't hurt.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Fixed wrong
There is an mixed image. A bit before the booze come, when you speak with her, there is mixed one image of her giving you a BJ, which, i am pretty sure, doesn't belong there, as at that time the most is boobs grope. I can't say the exact moment, as i did go over it and forget to save it.
Fixed ! (You'll find it in the next update) Thank you!

below the missing image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hmm, felt a bit short. Got through it in over 5 minutes or so. Think i will pause playing it for 3 or more updates. Well at least the updates are not that long form each other.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Interesting art seems vintage + LSD lol. Kinda like it, its atleast something new and moels looks decent. Also like that incest tag. Just wish the models was bit more sharper and less usage of green as light for example in pic 7 wich is actually a beautyfull art. But i think the green and little sharpening what makes it look bit LSD lol. Other than that looking forward to this project. Best of luck!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11.1 + IC Patch
Size 253 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port!

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I laughed long and hard when the MC was considering the ethics of fucking her in her condition.

Reactions: BobN290
Mar 28, 2018
I like this game but the alcohol consumption is OTT unrealistic - one bottle of spirits drunk quickly is enough to kill the poor lady and I gave up counting after the 6th ... just taking drinks from one or two bottles should be enough for your plot line.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I like this game but the alcohol consumption is OTT unrealistic - one bottle of spirits drunk quickly is enough to kill the poor lady and I gave up counting after the 6th ... just taking drinks from one or two bottles should be enough for your plot line.
We know that is unrealistic, but we like it. :-D
And we also love to have an exaggerated/grotesque flavor. We hope you love it too!

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
If they don't get pulled over by a cop, I'll be very much disappointed
Interesting art seems vintage + LSD lol. Kinda like it, its atleast something new and moels looks decent. Also like that incest tag. Just wish the models was bit more sharper and less usage of green as light for example in pic 7 wich is actually a beautyfull art. But i think the green and little sharpening what makes it look bit LSD lol. Other than that looking forward to this project. Best of luck!
Thank you, I really appreciated your comment!

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes