3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Hi all,
new update free for all!

Please consider this personal note:
(copy& paste)

This is the twelfth chapter, we have been working on it for more than a year, and we have kept all the roadmaps that we have established.
And we are very proud of that, I can say without false modesty, we are happy with what we have done.
We can do better (who said music?) and we will do it thanks to the support of the community that is forming around the game and the discord channel.
Thank you, guys! (and girls, all 3 of you!).
And now for a totally disinterested piece of advice for those who are not yet subscribed, if there is a time when you can decide to subscribe, it is today.
If you like it, it has intrigued and entertained you, and you would like to see the bonus images that we publish weekly, you can buy us one coffee a month!
We are waiting for you, ready for the next release!

bg 01948.jpg

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Mesmerized - An Intoxicated Story 0.12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I was just thinking, when will the new update be released? And here we are... Already waiting for the next chapter that will come, like the predecessors, not soon enough as we would like. Don't give up with this masterpiece! Good job.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys, I tried to do a search but couldn't find a walkthrough.

Is one included somewhere?
Asking because of the influence points thing.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have not played this game because of the tags it has and now the romance tag was added.

Exactly what kind of game is it? lol.
I've read that it's corruption/rapey/non-consensual oriented. Does it have any romance in it or the tag is it a bit misleading?

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes