3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have not played this game because of the tags it has and now the romance tag was added.

Exactly what kind of game is it? lol.
I've read that it's corruption/rapey/non-consensual oriented. Does it have any romance in it or the tag is it a bit misleading?
You have a choice whether to push girls into alcohol/drug induced oblivion and then use them like a sexdolls, or not! I've never tried the "or not" route so I can't say for sure, but I assume that way might lead to romance.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
You have a choice whether to push girls into alcohol/drug induced oblivion and then use them like a sexdolls, or not! I've never tried the "or not" route so I can't say for sure, but I assume that way might lead to romance.
Thanks a lot for your response.

Anyway... It doesn't seem like it's a game that rewards you for not getting girls drunk. I'm not sure, but it seems like if you don't get them drunk you barely get any sex scenes.

I don't know if the developers stop by, but I would really appreciate it if they could clarify my doubts regarding romance. Thanks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks a lot for your response.

Anyway... It doesn't seem like it's a game that rewards you for not getting girls drunk. I'm not sure, but it seems like if you don't get them drunk you barely get any sex scenes.

I don't know if the developers stop by, but I would really appreciate it if they could clarify my doubts regarding romance. Thanks.
Drunk/Hypno manipulation is the central theme of this VN, thats for sure.
but Like I said there are less extreme dialogue choices so it might be possible there is a gentle nudging path that leads to a more romantic route. But you can't expect much content there, the wild "get them drunk and molest them" route has barely any sex at this stage, so the Slow and Gentle romance route should be way behind, if it exists at all.

The Dev The Dark Moonshine is active here so hang around, I imagine you'll get a more definite answer soon. There is also a Public Discord on the OP so it might be worth you time to ask there.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12.1 + IC Patch
Size 248 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
In which upcoming update we can expect sex scene between MC and his Mom??? Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
In which upcoming update we can expect sex scene between MC and his Mom??? Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.
Next update!
Beginning of October.

Image spoiler below!
---
Support us on !

Last edited:

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Drunk/Hypno manipulation is the central theme of this VN, thats for sure.
but Like I said there are less extreme dialogue choices so it might be possible there is a gentle nudging path that leads to a more romantic route. But you can't expect much content there, the wild "get them drunk and molest them" route has barely any sex at this stage, so the Slow and Gentle romance route should be way behind, if it exists at all.

The Dev The Dark Moonshine is active here so hang around, I imagine you'll get a more definite answer soon. There is also a Public Discord on the OP so it might be worth you time to ask there.
I think removing "Romance" tag is the correct way, I'll do it right now.
Thank you all!
---
Support us on !

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I'm curious as to when we are going to meet some of the other women on the banner/opening screen.

Are you going to do a season1/season 2 thing, or just one big VN?
They'll arrive!
The plan currently (but could change) is:
- complete the story (in almost 2 years)
- create some short spin-off story
- See if there is space to continue the MC story or create a new one in the same "universe".

Ps. The new Update is available in Early Access on our Patreon page! Next week for everybody!

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Our thirteenth chapter is ready!

Three Dishes, One cook

Let's up the game, adding Helen to our protagonist's complicated day!

3 women, 3 possible sex scenes, 3 possible choices where to come!

And a new Incest Patch!

And finally, 7 new music tracks! (you need to start a new chapter to apply them!)

bg 13_52.png

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MesmerizedAnIntoxicatedStory-0.13.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
--take notes--
"...multiple mothers... great idea!"
;) it's one of my favourite subjects
I like the kind of scenario that starts somewhat innocent, like a book club maybe, with one or two bringing some wine to keep it from being too stale, maybe they get a little distracted and start dishing some dirt, comparing some experiences, maybe our hero has some alone time with their alcohol supply...
...Maybe he does something there, maybe he watches, or maybe he gets volunteered to be their chaperone to make sure they get home safely...

I love MILFs all the joy of teens except they tend to know what they want and with the weight of unfulfilled dreams/desires (and the knowledge that they might not have much more time left to fulfill them). All they need is a little "bad decision" juice and you have all you need for the creation of some new experiences.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes