3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I wonder about the game's pacing. We're 13 chapters in which mostly focused on one girl, plus a bit of your mother and sister. We have yet to finish one route and still need to even meet 4 other love interests. Introducing them, building your relationship with them etc. could mean we'd be looking at another 60-80 chapters or something to finish the game. Is that gonna work in 2 years?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does this game already have a sex scene between the protagonist and his mother?
A BJ option a few updates ago but no sex yet, looks like maybe the next update might be it.
I wonder about the game's pacing. We're 13 chapters in which mostly focused on one girl, plus a bit of your mother and sister. We have yet to finish one route and still need to even meet 4 other love interests. Introducing them, building your relationship with them etc. could mean we'd be looking at another 60-80 chapters or something to finish the game. Is that gonna work in 2 years?
Yeah I think a couple of years could be about right, but just because the progress with the principle LI is slow doesn't mean they all have to be (she is his obsession after all), we got action with sis without much setup, and I imagine there will be other lesser interests that will be fast too.

Last edited:
Reactions: incest lover m/s

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
A BJ opinion a few updates ago but no sex yet, looks like maybe the next update might be it.

Yeah I think a couple of years could be about right, but just because the progress with the principle LI is slow doesn't mean they all have to be (she is his obsession after all), we got action with sis without much setup, and I imagine there will be other lesser interests that will be fast too.
I thought so, too, but rushing the other love interests like the sister isn't going to be much fun if you ask me. They should still get their fair share of focus and time for you to corrupt them. Even with just 10 Chapters for each of them this is gonna be 40 chapters, plus the remaining ones for the previous 3. And then there is going to be action with multiple girls, too. Not sure if that is going to be done in just 2 years.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I thought so, too, but rushing the other love interests like the sister isn't going to be much fun if you ask me. They should still get their fair share of focus and time for you to corrupt them. Even with just 10 Chapters for each of them this is gonna be 40 chapters, plus the remaining ones for the previous 3. And then there is going to be action with multiple girls, too. Not sure if that is going to be done in just 2 years.
"Fair share" is a tough variable in this context, for example you have the MC learning curve that that slows progress on your primary but shouldn't be an issue for later girls, plus corrupted girls could help corrupt others, for example imagine Mrs Lovedays sister turning up for a visit, who is then taken on the town to get drunk and subsequently brought home for the MC to play with,
  1. Strangers are easier to seduce than "friends",
  2. Drunk Strangers are even easier
  3. Drunk Strangers related to your sex slave... well.... threesome anyone??
I have to imagine most of the girls coming into the MC sights will be more distant than his neighbour and household so much fewer Taboos to impede a faster conquest. Though in saying thata I'm salivating over what other family members might visit. Most people seem focused on guardian incest, but I tend to like Aunts more, not sure why.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
That's common for devs who don't seek actual feedback but rather want to live in a bubble to stroke their ego.
I too memed on that behaviour:
Let's talk about it, because I don't like to be made a fool.

There is only 1 vote with 1 star that starts with " the story is plain stupid " and I haven't liked it.

And there is only 1 vote with 2 stars and I have liked it.

What are we talking about?

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

There is only 1 vote with 1 star that starts with " the story is plain stupid " and I haven't liked it.

you should feel ashamed of yourself, not "liking" an nonconstructive review!!, YOU MONSTER!!!

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019

Personally, an issue I have with keeping me invested in the game as a lack of an overarching conflict. A foundational premise of adversity MC needs to overcome eventually. Not necessarily a constant obstacle to overcome, but a subtle, back of the mind perpetual reminder of some form of drama, or high stakes creating some form of risk. While I understand this doesn't seem to be shaping up to be that type of game, for some people, it's a necessary requirement to keep us invested.

See this? This is a legitimate issue I've brought up that has the potential for discussion, debate, and general thought provoking concepts that can be addressed, rebuked, agreed with, or denied with accompanying discussions and ideas.

Bitching about what reviews the dev likes and doesn't like does none of this. It's not only a waste of time, it offers nothing to gain for anyone involved in any way shape or form except to make pathetic people feel slightly less useless for a brief moment.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Personally, an issue I have with keeping me invested in the game as a lack of an overarching conflict. A foundational premise of adversity MC needs to overcome eventually. Not necessarily a constant obstacle to overcome, but a subtle, back of the mind perpetual reminder of some form of drama, or high stakes creating some form of risk. While I understand this doesn't seem to be shaping up to be that type of game, for some people, it's a necessary requirement to keep us invested.

See this? This is a legitimate issue I've brought up that has the potential for discussion, debate, and general thought provoking concepts that can be addressed, rebuked, agreed with, or denied with accompanying discussions and ideas.

Bitching about what reviews the dev likes and doesn't like does none of this. It's not only a waste of time, it offers nothing to gain for anyone involved in any way shape or form except to make pathetic people feel slightly less useless for a brief moment.
This is an excellent point. I understand your notes and we can see if there is space to add additional "conflict" or obstacles.

In general, and we can understand if somebody doesn't like it, our writing style is grotesque: we want to have something that is bizarre and different from the standard, equal, date + incest simulation with a boring grinding minigame just to add hours of gameplay and buy a costume/jewel to unlock a blowjob.

Currently, we cannot tell that this approach is a success, we have almost 50 supporters, which is good but not enough to dedicate us to it full-time.

Maybe we fail, or maybe you love it, in any case, we are trying.

Reactions: Abhay and Mograx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13.1 + IC Patch
Size 250 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated Android port, as usual.

Reactions: Gabaw
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes