3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I've got 24/22 as well and i have 6/7 with Beth, but i am almost sure i did get every influence with her (it is possible that i missed a one, but i reather ask). Is it really 7 and not 6?
Exactly the same with me.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I've got 24/22 as well and i have 6/7 with Beth, but i am almost sure i did get every influence with her (it is possible that i missed a one, but i reather ask). Is it really 7 and not 6?
We are checking it and fix it in the next version, we'll keep updated. Sorry!

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Do you need the incest patch for incest or can you change the landlady and roommate name to mom and sister? and if you need the incest patch how long does it take for an update of the patch to v.014.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
After having sex scene with landlady with next chapter, I hope dev will show more sex scenes with landlady like anal, deepthroat etc in the future chapters. She's got the slow progression compare to even main Love intrest i.e loveday.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14.1 + IC Patch
Size 271 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated Android port.

Reactions: snakeplisskin
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes