3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The Dark Moonshine
Another great update.
Any chance you could make the text box's variable transparency? Seems like they are blocking the good bits on many of the scenes and stopping the make it go away messes with the flow.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Note: the Android APK I downloaded from GoFile about 80 minutes ago failed immediately upon launch (of the .apk, not of the installed app). The one I downloaded from WorkUpdate a few minutes ago successfully updated my install. Not sure if a correct copy was uploaded in the interim, or if the GoFile .apk is still bad.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This seems to be pretty heavily focused on voyeur content, judging by most of the shots on the OP.
Not that there is anything wrong with that, but does the MC get to bang any family members at some point, or does he just like to watch? :unsure:

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
This seems to be pretty heavily focused on voyeur content, judging by most of the shots on the OP.
Not that there is anything wrong with that, but does the MC get to bang any family members at some point, or does he just like to watch? :unsure:
He fucks hard Mom&Sister!
The holy trinity: vaginal, oral and anal!

(and in the last update, the mother stays to watch her daughter being ass-fucked).

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Note: the Android APK I downloaded from GoFile about 80 minutes ago failed immediately upon launch (of the .apk, not of the installed app). The one I downloaded from WorkUpdate a few minutes ago successfully updated my install. Not sure if a correct copy was uploaded in the interim, or if the GoFile .apk is still bad.
They mirrors are exact copies.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Now i get why there are few people playing this game , what a pathethic/sissy MC .If you like pussy mc(really pathetic) and voyeurism(seen and hearing you mother being banged and other things)you will like this game, if not ,dont waste your time playing this game. This a really bad game, this game will go to my ignored list, bye.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Now i get why there are few people playing this game , what a pathethic/sissy MC .If you like pussy mc(really pathetic) and voyeurism(seen and hearing you mother being banged and other things)you will like this game, if not ,dont waste your time playing this game. This a really bad game, this game will go to my ignored list, bye.
The real lust interest in this game is the neighbor. The mom and sister have simply been targets of opportunity, not people he has actively pursued. The "voyeurism" has been a matter of two occasions (at most), and you had to choose to pay attention to them. I want to say the dad got "sloppy seconds" on both occasions, but it's been months since that first time.

And I have some difficulty with your description of the MC. He's using hypnosis, alcohol, and drugs to get the neighbor allow him to get further and further with her sexually. Functionally, it's mind control/rape. I can't even say that it's necessarily letting a repressed side of the neighbor come out. He is using the hypnosis to try to erase the most obvious negative effects of the alcohol (i.e., hangovers), but that's more about covering his tracks than anything else. He certainly acts like a psychopath as far as I can see. No concerns over the impact of making the neighbor drink heavily, and surreptitiously giving her drugs, no sense of remorse or feeling that what he's doing is wrong: only the drive to get what he wants, by whatever means available. The only nod to what he's doing being wrong is the fact that he's trying to avoid being found out, and one gets the feeling that is entirely about not blowing up his own life, and not at all about the impact to others.

I'd say the words the previous poster used to describe the MC (pathetic, pussy, sissy) focus on his relative lack of interest in actively pursuing incestuous relationships, and in not being more immediately aggressive with his actual target. They completely fail to describe his utter lack of regard for the safety of others, or their feelings about, well, anything. Plenty of reasons to not like the MC or to feel uncomfortable with the story, just not necessarily the ones the previous poster saw (unless, of course, you're coming in with the same basic interests as him; his viewpoint is valid then. I'm just trying to look from a different angle).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The real lust interest in this game is the neighbor. The mom and sister have simply been targets of opportunity, not people he has actively pursued. The "voyeurism" has been a matter of two occasions (at most), and you had to choose to pay attention to them. I want to say the dad got "sloppy seconds" on both occasions, but it's been months since that first time.

And I have some difficulty with your description of the MC. He's using hypnosis, alcohol, and drugs to get the neighbor allow him to get further and further with her sexually. Functionally, it's mind control/rape. I can't even say that it's necessarily letting a repressed side of the neighbor come out. He is using the hypnosis to try to erase the most obvious negative effects of the alcohol (i.e., hangovers), but that's more about covering his tracks than anything else. He certainly acts like a psychopath as far as I can see. No concerns over the impact of making the neighbor drink heavily, and surreptitiously giving her drugs, no sense of remorse or feeling that what he's doing is wrong: only the drive to get what he wants, by whatever means available. The only nod to what he's doing being wrong is the fact that he's trying to avoid being found out, and one gets the feeling that is entirely about not blowing up his own life, and not at all about the impact to others.

I'd say the words the previous poster used to describe the MC (pathetic, pussy, sissy) focus on his relative lack of interest in actively pursuing incestuous relationships, and in not being more immediately aggressive with his actual target. They completely fail to describe his utter lack of regard for the safety of others, or their feelings about, well, anything. Plenty of reasons to not like the MC or to feel uncomfortable with the story, just not necessarily the ones the previous poster saw (unless, of course, you're coming in with the same basic interests as him; his viewpoint is valid then. I'm just trying to look from a different angle).
You're wasting your breath.
In his world if your happily married parents are having a healthy sex life then it is NTR, nothing you say will change that.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes