3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Now i get why there are few people playing this game , what a pathethic/sissy MC .If you like pussy mc(really pathetic) and voyeurism(seen and hearing you mother being banged and other things)you will like this game, if not ,dont waste your time playing this game. This a really bad game, this game will go to my ignored list, bye.
Thank you for sharing your analysis, I think a lot of people disagree with you, but everyone has their own opinion, just realize it's an opinion, and presenting it in a rude way does not make it seem real.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I know I am the tiniest of tiny minorities, but I am only playing this for the sister content. Is there any more with sis in this update?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So is the dad gonna bang all the chicks too? The Neighbour has stated he loves her massives tits and his Daughter has compared the MCs cock to her fathers (so she must have seen it). Im guessing the MC is a chip off the old block if anything and dead old daddy is a bit of a naughty boy himself!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So is the dad gonna bang all the chicks too? The Neighbour has stated he loves her massives tits and his Daughter has compared the MCs cock to her fathers (so she must have seen it). Im guessing the MC is a chip off the old block if anything and dead old daddy is a bit of a naughty boy himself!
Interesting vein to jump to? Are you seeing NTR all around you or are you hoping for some good old family bonding? Personally I wouldn't mind some Father/Son Tag team action, a little spit roasting (I love a good old corrupted family plot line). Not sure how that would work into the master manipulator storyline that is in play though.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Interesting vein to jump to? Are you seeing NTR all around you or are you hoping for some good old family bonding? Personally I wouldn't mind some Father/Son Tag team action, a little spit roasting (I love a good old corrupted family plot line). Not sure how that would work into the master manipulator storyline that is in play though.
Don't think i would mind a bit of swinging given the premise of the story so far with both the Mom and Sister certified whores. The mom was already getting off to her hubby teasing her about her sons dick whilst he fucked her and she banged the neighbour quick enough - also fact neither her nor the sister were hypnotised to do what they've done so far... the family are just straight up deviants so why not lol. Also its hard to see NTR all around you when the MC has shown little romantic or particularly connective emotions to any of the girls he's fucked so far (he see's neighbour only with lust so he has engineered secret sex with her, the mom he felt weird even fucking although of course he went with the flow when opportunity arises and the sister was an act of revenge for him).

• Love
Reactions: ann87ra and Stil996

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15.1 + IC
Size 288 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated android port.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
No, dad will be not part of the action. Maybe in the future, we can do a spin-off on it, but currently, only MC will be the protagonist.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

PumaXYZ

Jan 9, 2021
Pleasantly surprised on this one. The art is odd but I don't dislike it. U get used to it.
The sex scenes could be a bit longer though. The build ups to them are quite good but then the act is over pretty quickly sometimes.
Other than that cool stuff, good luck continuing. I will follow where it goes

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I might have said before so forgive me.
I love this game, yeah, the extreme booze and drugs kinda feel wrong, but it's just fantasy.

To me, the best part is the drunk talk. I wonder if TDM found a drunk talk generator online.
Or got drunk and then recorded the script and then used that as a guide. It's great, no matter what.

Some member mentioned that they didn't like the art. You can't get those expressions with Daz
or most other similar programs. The women's faces and eyes when drunk is perfectly shown with this art.
I still get weirded out when these Daz games have the girl kiss you. That's so unnatural looking. Then they stick their fickin tongue out. yikes:oops::LOL:

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
I wasn't really aware that drunk/intoxicated fetish was a thing, but clearly it is. Overall this is a very good game if that fetish appeals to you - not really for me personally: I hate drunks and addicts. You just know that basically all of the women in this game are going to be dead or on the street in 10 years at most.

Having said that, as mentioned above the dialogue is very good and honestly the art is pretty great. My only complaint on the art is that the penis looks pretty weird most of the time - it doesn't have the same shading as the characters and background and looks pasted in. But the character expression and posture work is fantastic. Much like the drunk talk, the stumbling postures are very realistic.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes