3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is something going wrong my end I don't see any download, is something blocking me?
Mediafire has done this a few times, beginning to think it doesn't like me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[EDIT]: Nevermind it stealth downloaded... Doesn't it normally show a prompt telling you something about the filre you are going to download?

deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
just started playing this and would like to know with the Influence Points are the paths split into two for exp, if you have very low Influence Points will your family start sleeping with other people like mom and sis with strangers turning into sluts and dad with Mrs. Loveday and everything in between where the MC has no sex fun,

• Angry
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Loving the game.:love:

1676159520866.png No pixels died of alcohol poisoning during the making of this game.
Many have become clean and sober and have gone on to contribute to the entertainment we so enjoy. Yay! :giggle:
Please feel free to attend your local APA meetings if you need help.

Sober Art Entertainment, and The Pixel Art Institute sponsor this PSA.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
So your mom is also your sister, huh? How does that work?

"Your mom and sister also seem to be very interested in the wild drunken sex-filled sorority parties she used to attend..."

I mention this because of how it's written in the OP, and add to the fact that it speaks of TWO people, but still only says 'She' at the end of the sentence, instead of 'They'. And I know it's referring to Mrs. Loveday, but at a quick glance, you're like "What?!", and is forced to do a double take, lol. And surely there could have been a better way of writing this, right?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: AkumaDaddy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

"Your mom and sister also seem to be very interested in the wild drunken sex-filled sorority parties she used to attend..."

I mention this because of how it's written in the OP, and add to the fact that it speaks of TWO people, but still only says 'She' at the end of the sentence, instead of 'They'. And I know it's referring to Mrs. Loveday, but at a quick glance, you're like "What?!", and is forced to do a double take, lol. And surely there could have been a better way of writing this, right?

I don't know, My mind went directly to "they seemed interested in the parties Loveday used to attend", I never even considered the version you posted until now.

Reactions: AkumaDaddy

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017

But... In this forum having a game where you mom is also your sister should not be too shocking, right? You know, with so much dilf and all...

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
Is this AI-generated art? I mean, some of the characteristics of the art match up, like some of the overly-excited faces with too much teeth (which works with the divorced ex-party girl MILF, I guess), the weird thing going on with the sister's face early on, the motion blurring done in painting form and things like lines that aren't straight in odd places - like picture frames in the house and such. It's the sort of thing you could get if you spent time refining your prompts. And some of the dialog seems like it might be generated, too.

I mean, it's not bad. And it's managed to keep a pretty consistent style. And it's definitely not the first time it's been considered to make something like this, since it'd help to churn out a high number of lewds in short order.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
just started playing this and would like to know with the Influence Points are the paths split into two for exp, if you have very low Influence Points will your family start sleeping with other people like mom and sis with strangers turning into sluts and dad with Mrs. Loveday and everything in between where the MC has no sex fun,
Not so complex, the Influence points are used to show special sex scenes or select actions (e.g. where cumming).

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020

You are right! Sorry, but the poor man that manages the software and this page is not native English... I'll fix it!

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes