3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
You are right! Sorry, but the poor man that manages the software and this page is not native English... I'll fix it!
No worries, I just found it funny. But I'm not a native speaker of english either, but quite good at it anyway. And if I may make a suggestion, this is how I would write it:

"Your mom and your sister, also seem to be very interested in the wild drunken sex-filled sorority parties Mrs. Loveday used to attend back in the day..."

Feel free to use my version fully, or to draw from, as a base to re-write the sentence as you wish.

:)(y)

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
But... In this forum having a game where you mom is also your sister should not be too shocking, right? You know, with so much dilf and all...
Trust me, I'm not shocked at all, I just found it funny. And secondly, was genuinely curious how your mom could also be your sister, if that was the actual plotline in the game, and not just a sentence that at a quick glance was a little bit confusing. But, at the end of the day, it's my own fault for reading the whole thing too fast, and getting hung up on the last line there. Me and my autistic brain, seeing what most people don't, and reaching funny conclusions...

It's a source of smiles on many occasions, at least for me. So, again, not shocked, just amused.

:ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
No worries, I just found it funny. But I'm not a native speaker of english either, but quite good at it anyway. And if I may make a suggestion, this is how I would write it:

"Your mom and your sister, also seem to be very interested in the wild drunken sex-filled sorority parties Mrs. Loveday used to attend back in the day..."

Feel free to use my version fully, or to draw from, as a base to re-write the sentence as you wish.

:)(y)
Done, directly on the main page. Please, somebody prepares a medal for him!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16.1 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 333 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
This is the perfect mix of psychological Horror surrealism and Pr0n, I'm riveted by this absolute sociopaths schemes, I hope he gets his comeuppance far down the line, but for now, let him have fun.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

We are looking for a proofreader for our new/old project, the "quantum loop" game revamp.
If you feel like not getting paid to help us out, answer this irresistible ad and you'll get a chance to read and participate in our project!
Patty is waiting you!
Nurse Happy.png

Last edited:

skullington

May 12, 2017
This is good but would be way better if it had animations.

Wonder if any or all of them will get knocked up. That is usually how it happens, drunk girl dude not drunk enough to forget to use a condom but just refuses to.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes