3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
No content with mom still in this game?? Is there any sexual content in this game with the mom till now??

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
OMG, binoculars do NOT do that. Just stop it already. They make a single circle. Just because idjits do it everywhere from movies to here, doesn't mean they actually do that. Try using some, you will see that 'effect' exactly never.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
OMG, binoculars do NOT do that. Just stop it already. They make a single circle. Just because idjits do it everywhere from movies to here, doesn't mean they actually do that. Try using some, you will see that 'effect' exactly never.
You're totally right, but it's a "visual license", it's meant to quickly get a sense of what's going on in the image.
Like when in the old comics the phone handset vibrated when it rang, in reality it doesn't vibrate, but it serves to make it clear what's going on.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
So what story is this based on?
if you are asking the plot is this:

MC has always been in love with her neighbor when one day he discovers she has a past as a sorority girl and takes advantage of her love by drinking and using hypnosis to make her relive those days...

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
if you are asking the plot is this:

MC has always been in love with her neighbor when one day he discovers she has a past as a sorority girl and takes advantage of her love by drinking and using hypnosis to make her relive those days...
Captain Dunsel has accepted DM's crazy idea to create a game based on his story and art.
From this I thought there was a specific preexisting story this game is based on.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Something to consider:

It is possible to use hypnosis to make someone feel all the effects of being drunk without them taking a single drink. I have seen this before myself, and it is not beyond the realm of plausibility.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Mesmerized - An Intoxicated Story [v0.2.1] [The Dark Moonshine]

Download Win (85MB):

Download Mac (68MB):
Download Linux (75MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The.xx

Dec 8, 2021
Interesting game. AFAIK no one has tried to do an intoxication fetish VN like this before.

Art style is a bit rough, but it's not bad once you get used to it.

Keep it up!

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Something to consider:

It is possible to use hypnosis to make someone feel all the effects of being drunk without them taking a single drink. I have seen this before myself, and it is not beyond the realm of plausibility.
Thanks for the suggestion, we had no idea it was possible through hypnosis!

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes