3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
A few people have found problems with the Mac and the Linux version.
If you have any feedback on these two versions they are welcome!

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A few people have found problems with the Mac and the Linux version.
If you have any feedback on these two versions they are welcome!
What kind of errors they have found. Did they also happens in the Windows Version? I'm asking this, because the windows and Linux Version are normally the same.

For testing i have also generated new compression files. Perhaps there was an error during the building process.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
What kind of errors they have found. Did they also happens in the Windows Version? I'm asking this, because the windows and Linux Version are normally the same.

For testing i have also generated new compression files. Perhaps there was an error during the building process.
I have asked for details, seems that the issue is in the normal version, not the compressed one, but thanks for the help and support!

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
On the one hand, there's the mind control tag, so I want to try it, but then there's also the preview art which is ugly as sin, so that's really putting me off. I've tried other mind control tagged games with bad art before and can usually get through it, but man, it's offputting.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
On the one hand, there's the mind control tag, so I want to try it, but then there's also the preview art which is ugly as sin, so that's really putting me off. I've tried other mind control tagged games with bad art before and can usually get through it, but man, it's offputting.
Make an effort and try it out! ;)
And let us know how you liked it. (At least I hope so!)

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Make an effort and try it out! ;)
And let us know how you liked it. (At least I hope so!)
I really like the game even though the graphics are not so advanced, they are good in their own way, I like the characters models and the milf bush. The only thing that put me off a little bit was that Mrs Loveday is a complete slut who wants to fuck anything that moves, I mean it makes sense in real life for the plot to be realistic but it was a turn off for me a little bit. I just hope Mc get to make her his personal slut and we don't have to share or be cucked by anyone else. Also please if you are going to introduce lesbian content it would be good if you could make it optional depending on the player choices. I would support the game as long as those two points are consistent throughout the releases.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I really like the game even though the graphics are not so advanced, they are good in their own way, I like the characters models and the milf bush. The only thing that put me off a little bit was that Mrs Loveday is a complete slut who wants to fuck anything that moves, I mean it makes sense in real life for the plot to be realistic but it was a turn off for me a little bit. I just hope Mc get to make her his personal slut and we don't have to share or be cucked by anyone else. Also please if you are going to introduce lesbian content it would be good if you could make it optional depending on the player choices. I would support the game as long as those two points are consistent throughout the releases.
Thank you for your appreciation!
The point is that Mrs. Loveday has always been since she was a girl a sex-crazed whore. Over the years she's repressed her urges to be the good mother of the family, but now MC has awakened the party-girl.
Mrs. Loveday will be just for MC, and she will have no other partners, it will be MC, instead, who will add new conquests to his harem.
There will only be one very short lesbian content that we plan to make optional (MC will be able to decide whether or not to spy on the situation).

Thanks for your support and we hope you continue to enjoy the game for a long time!

Ps. Happy holidays everyone, see you before the new year for the next update!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes