Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Sorry for that inconvenience. Should you have gotten the game from here, there are some pointers:
  • Swipe to Up : open game menu
  • Swipe to Down : Hide
  • Swipe to Left : Rollback
  • Swipe to Rigth : Skip
Pretty please Crazygamer43 let it be known in the OP that our wonder realdp updated the Android to v0.2
Done :)

Mar 12, 2020
the fact that the dev basically is abandoning the game because people can't get passed the first part with the female is actually fucking irritating. This was a unique game and now he is going to make a stupid run of the mill landlady,tenant game with a generic story we have all seen 1000 times. Maybe if people didn't judge an entire game off of 10 minutes of gameplay this could of been a really enjoyable and great game. Good job guys your idiotic whining screwed us out of a interesting game.

Reactions: SomeGuy0000

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the fact that the dev basically is abandoning the game because people can't get passed the first part with the female is actually fucking irritating. This was a unique game and now he is going to make a stupid run of the mill landlady,tenant game with a generic story we have all seen 1000 times. Maybe if people didn't judge an entire game off of 10 minutes of gameplay this could of been a really enjoyable and great game. Good job guys your idiotic whining screwed us out of a interesting game.
dev switched focus because not enough patrons. it mostly didnt get the attention he wanted.

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
So it ended in room selection screen? o,o
I think this game is one interesting game and different, nowadays I see only pretty similar games.
But game from when he was summoned from Japan to different "dimension?" at 2020 and how he started and how he become that "God" and almost everything that happened until year 2042 would be pretty interesting too and than continue from this game.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I dont want to be toxic and ''bully'' a developer but think about this project. It has a really cool concept, and the firsts 2 releases were pretty good. I love them both. BUT. They were short. Like 15 minutes demo short. And thats ok, but you cant expect to reach more than 20 patreons with that kind of realese. Games like these gain patreons in time, with the continuos releases, unless the original demo has a lot of content, like what happen with Harem Hotel or Ecchi sensei. Yet, this guy instantly canceled the project when he couldnt reach his desired number of followers. And then he went to announce another game.
Im all in favour of supporting and defending developers, they are not our slaves, they have their own lives besides their games. But what this guy did doesnt feels right, you dont become the new Akabur from night to morning. And you dont just jump from canceled project to another in the 2nd release. Its waaaay to early to call anything a failure. But oh well, i checked his patreon and he only have 3 patreons right now, so i guess the cancelation was a bigger failure than the game to begin with. Still, i hope he find something he likes and develop it, he show a lot of potential in this.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I dont want to be toxic and ''bully'' a developer but think about this project. It has a really cool concept, and the firsts 2 releases were pretty good. I love them both. BUT. They were short. Like 15 minutes demo short. And thats ok, but you cant expect to reach more than 20 patreons with that kind of realese. Games like these gain patreons in time, with the continuos releases, unless the original demo has a lot of content, like what happen with Harem Hotel or Ecchi sensei. Yet, this guy instantly canceled the project when he couldnt reach his desired number of followers. And then he went to announce another game.
Im all in favour of supporting and defending developers, they are not our slaves, they have their own lives besides their games. But what this guy did doesnt feels right, you dont become the new Akabur from night to morning. And you dont just jump from canceled project to another in the 2nd release. Its waaaay to early to call anything a failure. But oh well, i checked his patreon and he only have 3 patreons right now, so i guess the cancelation was a bigger failure than the game to begin with. Still, i hope he find something he likes and develop it, he show a lot of potential in this.
Some people just want to start making games and earn a lot of money right after the first or second release, but the truth is that you need to build your page for months or even years to gain more supporters, it's good thing as a hobby, not as main source of money, so... I don't want to sound rude but I think that the next game will be abandoned soon, like the first one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every thing has a beginning .... it does not need any end ... dev should keep going...
There is a ton of babes waiting 4 their own story ... hope dev makes different episodes for esch and
engages the community!
abandoned soon

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Some people just want to start making games and earn a lot of money right after the first or second release, but the truth is that you need to build your page for months or even years to gain more supporters, it's good thing as a hobby, not as main source of money, so... I don't want to sound rude but I think that the next game will be abandoned soon, like the first one.
I totally agree with you, it will be the same story again if he doesnt make an instant MASSIVE hit with that second game. The previews are nice, but the Messiah Supremes were even better and it was a ''failure'' for him soo...

Reactions: Konstantinus
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes