EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
545765_game_menu.png

Overview:
22 years ago, to a world, suffering from an endless war between light and darkness, were summoned Heroes from the Earth. However, everything went in a completely different way. Assume direct control over the only surviving hero who has become the strongest in this world, who has become the God Emperor of Mankind.During another one boring meeting with your ministers, you heard a strange voice praying for help and salvation. You wouldn't have paid attention to it if it weren't for the experience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-24
Release Date: 2020-02-24
Developer: VaFaill Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Others: Android

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

533082_51.png 533083_27.png 533084_223s12.png 533085_331c1.png 533086_333hpgci8.png 533087_333hpg25.png 533088_333hpg7.png 533089_80.png

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Very long intro being a female then move to being male and as soon as the game starts it ends.

Don't know what to make of it yet but seems to have a good story about it.

Will have to give it another go after 2-3 more updates.

Playing a female for most of the very long intro I think the "female protagonist" tag is needed.
Also school setting tag needed.
Playing as a "God" the "Religion" tag is needed.
There will probably be "Superpowers" sometime soon.
"Fantasy" tag should also be applied here.
"Graphic violence" tag needed.

The only sex scene was a "Masturbation" scene so tag is needed.

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well the story seems good, but its not for me, way to heavy :)
the little trust i have left in the police, most of them, wont answer that way, because they will be out of job.
Monster Tag maybe to continue the suggestion from above

Reactions: Konstantinus

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
1.6 gb for a first release ? hmm that make me curious
that high if i dont go over the download limit and have to wait 5 hour but the picture have a monster girl but not in tag? but maybe it a good thing i was to wait maybe the size will be lower by fixing code or Compressed and will like to know total playtime it may be a big size because of a video intro so total playtime will be nice into

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
that high if i dont go over the download limit and have to wait 5 hour but the picture have a monster girl but not in tag? but maybe it a good thing i was to wait maybe the size will be lower by fixing code or Compressed and will like to know total playtime it may be a big size because of a video intro so total playtime will be nice into
If you read the full intro it is well over 30 min of playtime with most of it as a girl.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
compressed link will be available in few minutes...

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Very long intro being a female then move to being male and as soon as the game starts it ends.

Don't know what to make of it yet but seems to have a good story about it.

Will have to give it another go after 2-3 more updates.

Playing a female for most of the very long intro I think the "female protagonist" tag is needed.
Also school setting tag needed.
Playing as a "God" the "Religion" tag is needed.
There will probably be "Superpowers" sometime soon.
"Fantasy" tag should also be applied here.
"Graphic violence" tag needed.

The only sex scene was a "Masturbation" scene so tag is needed.
that well ok it mostly intro right now that ok and you say it was good story that my point of playing p game not for the xxx but i do like xxx in the game so if i rate it off your comment 76% good not all the tag added or a box saying him going add more tag and intro are good but you say it end soon after this sad many game intro for ver0.1 have intro and playing as mc the same amount and you say we play as girl for the intro or a girl point of view so it ok not to tag it unless we make chose as the girl during intro even if it only one choose but hope ver0.2 have the same amount playtime as intro or the % cant go up

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
that well ok it mostly intro right now that ok and you say it was good story that my point of playing p game not for the xxx but i do like xxx in the game so if i rate it off your comment 76% good not all the tag added or a box saying him going add more tag and intro are good but you say it end soon after this sad many game intro for ver0.1 have intro and playing as mc the same amount and you say we play as girl for the intro or a girl point of view so it ok not to tag it unless we make chose as the girl during intro even if it only one choose but hope ver0.2 have the same amount playtime as intro or the % cant go up
Only one sex scene with the girl fingering her own ass.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
If you read the full intro it is well over 30 min of playtime with most of it as a girl.
as i say cant download right now so i point of view based off comment and overview but thank you 30 min that a good number for the size so i can tell the dev work hard on coding and for the other comment that sound sexy i dont know female use finger for her own ass

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
By the prayer of a schoolgirl I was summoned to another world [v0.1] [VaFaill Games]

Original Size - PC: 1.6 GB - Mac: 1.6 GB
Compressed - PC: 123 MB - Mac: 109 MB

Windows : - -
Mac : - - :)

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
What's with all of these Halloween Honey Select games coming out now? Is this a huge thing I didn't know was really a thing?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes