Blargher

May 2, 2018
Could be real good, could turn into shit too. Depends on how the story goes and such. It intrigued me enough to finish it, but also I do think some of it could have been cut down a bit. We get the world is shit, I feel long before the end of Maria's intro. lol
But it's fair either way. I will check out the next update.

Biggest complaints are things that can be easily fixed with time. There was a lot of typos, such as "lier" instead of "liar" but all was quite readable.

Also not enough of the other world story imho. But I get this was just an introduction to the main story and then into the characters.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Repuci

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
How much content? Is there some animated scenes or just only images? :unsure:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There is so much wrong here. Honestly, who the fuck fingers their ass before they shit? Also the constant being misunderstood trope is dialed up to 11 here. I could understand if you are playing a Fallout 2 no int run, but it's ridiculous. Then we are introduced to a 'respectable' train driving ape man, who is extremely double-jointed? Few other grievances: cat girl has 4 ears and looks like she is covered in dirt instead of fur. Elf girl is a weird older woman trope and half her dialogue consists of saying 'ara' repeatedly, it really needs some work. There is a lot of pointless exposition.

Maybe if you set some drinking game rules to it, it could be enjoyable, but your liver is probably not going to last.

Reactions: Keldin

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
-Conquer a new world.
-Recruit new followers and servants.
-Create your own army.
-Send your followers on a missions, or do them yourself
-Or just watch TV shows all day and play computer games.
ezgif-2-3f9a4e235fc5.png

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
It looks like there will be a rough ride waiting for updates to this game. :cautious:

Quoted from the developer's Patreon intro, "About VaFaill, Games!": (bold-italics added by me!)

"I want to say a few words about the frequency of new versions. My inspiration may leave me for a while, but worry not, I have a lot of ideas, so if this story will be delayed, I will support your masturbation desire with a demo version of the another game, in which I will also put a part of my so

I am a poor student from one of the developing countries. All I have is 130$, my PC and my perverted imagination. My main goal at the moment is to completely upgrade my hardware, so that I can release content more often and in better quality."

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
jesus fuck.. the title itself is a real turn down LOL.. its wayyyy too long XD

Dec 3, 2019
jesus fuck.. the title itself is a real turn down LOL.. its wayyyy too long XD
It’s normal for isekai, like : “I died during asphyxiation masturbation with a dirty underwear of my little sister! But by the power of the beautiful and glorious Goddess, I was reborn in another world as a panties of a slutty dark elf girl!”

but also I do think some of it could have been cut down a bit. We get the world is shit, I feel long before the end of Maria's intro. lol
Maybe, But without this, it wouldn't have been possible to fully show the level of her despair, because of which she summoned the so-called "Demon God". It would be strange if an ordinary girl could do this out of a sudden.

There is so much wrong here. Honestly, who the fuck fingers their ass before they shit?
I read that it can help relax the muscles and stretch out the anal canal making it easier to shit.

cat girl has 4 ears
You know, 50% of catmen, dogmen, rabbitmen, bearmen, goatmen and etc are born with two pairs of ears, some are born only with human ears, some only with furry ears.

looks like she is covered in dirt instead of fur
These are spots - she is from the family of hairless spotted cats.
and half her dialogue consists of saying 'ara' repeatedly
?

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Like I said some of it could have been cut down a bit and still had its desired affect I feel. I meant more the dialogue itself not the situations, as a couple of the spots like the respectable train driver section seemed to drone on a bit longer than needed? But like I said I get that it was to get a point across so not a major complaint from me either. I'll keep an eye on future updates for sure.

As for the cat ears, a lot of half-breeds have both their animal ears and human ears. I never even remotely would've thought that as a problem? That's more of a trait of the world then a problem. Like how some vampires get hurt by garlic, others don't. etc.. Depends on the lore its taken from.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
22 years ago, to a world, suffering from an endless war between light and darkness, were summoned Heroes from the Earth. However, everything went in a completely different way. Assume direct control over the only surviving hero who has become the strongest in this world, who has become the God Emperor of Mankind.During another one boring meeting with your ministers, you heard a strange voice praying for help and salvation. You wouldn't have paid attention to it if it weren't for the experience

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes