batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
My first thoughts when I looked at the first picture in the thread...

Someone: "Stop pressing the randomize button in the character editor"
Dev: "No"

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have enjoyed many hundreds of characters MOVIES ABOUT GODS AND DEMONS AND NYMPHS AND WARRIORS that all have some nonsensical little axe to grind with eachother apart from fighting eachother. This game is no wiser than the battle royale kung fu movies where we all enjoy the gibberish, the situations comedy, the impossible feats of martial arts prowess from hero and vilain alike. Game oN!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Honestly, who the fuck fingers their ass before they shit?
I'm assuming that's the male protag? Because the best tag of all isn't listed. If so, hard pass all day. If not, still won't be worth the cringe, but it'd still be cool.

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
I don't get it, there even some posts here people crying about the whole game, why do then even write something,
if you don't like it, then don't play,
((didnt play .1f update jet))
besides a few glimps like with the Neko and some others, its not that bad.
Maybe the Street scene wouldnt be needed, maybe, if you want it there let it be there it's your VN not my nor someone elses

And seriously crying about the name? shouldn't you let the dev chose that them self

ill have to play the latest update to say things about the now "new build".
beside that iv liked it so far hope the last update didnt change to much and im waiting for the next part.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
is there linux version ?
if a very gentle person can check on /lib if there is linux folder it will be very nice (dont want to download win version for checkin if linux is in the file since i'm actualy over 4G)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Do I get to play as the king of all the land in the kingdom of the sands?

• Haha
Reactions: Cthulhu4Prez2020

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Messiah Supreme [v0.1f] [VaFaill Games]

Original Size: 1.5 GB
Compressed Size: 144 MB

Windows, Linux - - -
Thanks a lot !! :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Content behind a pay wall,i will skip this one

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I wish the dev success on this game if they are here. This game just really failed to draw me in.

Reactions: Osider

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
I wish the dev success on this game if they are here. This game just really failed to draw me in.
yes to be honnest i was bored all the game, and when i finally have fun, patreon content only, i wish he will success, but i will pass on it too.

Reactions: ILCjr

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I haven't played the newest updated version, but if there really is patreon locked content (beyond patreons get the newest version before public kinda thing), it will be quickly lost on me. I liked the first update, but don't think there was anything patreon only though. It will also be a big thing that'll make you lose patreons too if there's full on content locked.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes