Blargher

May 2, 2018
Yeah I just finished the updated version here. And that is what I got from what was said, that it's just a time locked thing. Not a paywall. So I'm quite okay with that, that is what many do for patreon. One of many types of builds. So looking forward to future updates still!

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Yeah I just finished the updated version here. And that is what I got from what was said, that it's just a time locked thing. Not a paywall. So I'm quite okay with that, that is what many do for patreon. One of many types of builds. So looking forward to future updates still!
yeah i juste have said they have lost me when the game stoped itself on the only moment when i had fun on the game, externaly i have thinked there is a paywall (some do that), the update arrived soon after so i have done an mistake to think that, but i will let him another chance later (since the screen seem's cool).

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Messiah Supreme [v0.1Ext] [VaFaill Games]

Original Size: 2.0 GB
Compressed Size: 290 MB

Windows, Linux - - - - :)

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 29 Jan, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It’s normal for isekai, like : “I died during asphyxiation masturbation with a dirty underwear of my little sister! But by the power of the beautiful and glorious Goddess, I was reborn in another world as a panties of a slutty dark elf girl!”

Maybe, But without this, it wouldn't have been possible to fully show the level of her despair, because of which she summoned the so-called "Demon God". It would be strange if an ordinary girl could do this out of a sudden.

I read that it can help relax the muscles and stretch out the anal canal making it easier to shit.

You know, 50% of catmen, dogmen, rabbitmen, bearmen, goatmen and etc are born with two pairs of ears, some are born only with human ears, some only with furry ears.

These are spots - she is from the family of hairless spotted cats.
?
First, where do you get this dark elf panty isekai from? Sound like I want to read it.
Though yeah I can understand you wanted to show the full lvl of despair but honestly it is just to much packed in one thing.
This mindmess with this old that in her head is a very important person that want to use her while he just wanted really to help her could have been skipped because I felt not like "Wow how bad is she on it?" it felt more like "COME ON! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST LET US SEE ALL THIS POINTLESS SHIT!?!" Seriously the game gives of for it's premise the completely wrong intro. We get into the game being promised of being god emperor. Instead we get a dispaired schoolgirl. While I cared for her at least during bulliing and on the headmaster scene, later I just wanted that she go away, die, get mindbreaked, whatever just so it is finally done. When I whas done skipping through all of here overbloated scenes I get into the intro scene of it and I needed to play it on another a second time for not just hating it for being boring because I whas so fed up with all the scenes. Honestly you would have been much better of, if you right at the start would have should the scene of the god emperror and after her calling the whole scene with the girl because it would fit much better for starting eperience and the expactations.
There are Tutorial videos that explain how important the right start is:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Messiah Supreme

Free version: Messiah Supreme 0.1 Ext

Version 0.2 in progression 33%/100%

You are an Absolute ruler, you are the most powerful being, you are Supreme, you are almost God. However, due to one ridiculous accident, you were stuck here on Earth, in this rotten world, filled with cruel and treacherous enemies, as well as the hot girls. Decide your destiny and the fate of this world. And remember that neither morality, nor laws bind you, for you are above everything.
-Conquer new world.
-Recruit new followers and servants.
-Create your own army.
-Send your followers on a missions, or do them yourself

Reactions: Blargher and Paapi

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Lol, ok I gotta say that at first I was put off by the scenes that everything and everyone was against the girl. I think it was a bit over the top but oh well. The scene in the throne room was ok I have no issue with it. I really liked the Neko girl. I had to replay it again just because the first time I skipped most of the dialog, but after I got the gist of what the dev was trying to get across I was ok with the scene. ( still a bit over the top with everyone against the girl on the street though) All in all game shows some promise. If the updates keep coming and the story advances I will definitely support this dev. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Blargher

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Version 0.2 in progression 45%/100%

You are an Absolute ruler, you are the most powerful being, you are Supreme, you are almost God. However, due to one ridiculous accident, you were stuck here on Earth, in this rotten world, filled with cruel and treacherous enemies, as well as the hot girls. Decide your destiny and the fate of this world. And remember that neither morality, nor laws bind you, for you are above everything.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You either get your barings or you don't ... science goes into facts and then you lose all your bearings;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Version 0.2 in progression 60% out of 100%

You are an Absolute ruler, you are the most powerful being, you are Supreme, you are almost God.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes