Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Had a good start, and I'm liking where this is going. Going to be keeping an eye on this. Kudos to the dev(s).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It’s normal for isekai, like : “I died during asphyxiation masturbation with a dirty underwear of my little sister! But by the power of the beautiful and glorious Goddess, I was reborn in another world as a panties of a slutty dark elf girl!”
guess we should thank god that its on japanese at base... and not in german or any nordic countries languages, overwise the text wont even fit in the comments words limit XD

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly, most of what happened in this game pissed me off. Have the bathroom event happen, sure. Have the Office event happen, fine. But by the time the random asshole on the street happened all I could think was "God this is just getting old and you're having your character psychologically tortured for no reason. It was a complete turn off to the story by then. That whole scene could have been skipped.

Oh and everything, and I MEAN EVERYTHING that the wives talked about made me want to fall asleep from boredom. The cat wife was the most entertaining part.

Then after all that trauma we had to watch the girl go through and that GIGANTIC FUCKING SNOOZE FEST in the other world, you fucking end the game before he does anything....

Infuriating Cliffhanger bullshit, I'm getting sick of Developers constantly pulling this crap.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly, most of what happened in this game pissed me off. Have the bathroom event happen, sure. Have the Office event happen, fine. But by the time the random asshole on the street happened all I could think was "God this is just getting old and you're having your character psychologically tortured for no reason. It was a complete turn off to the story by then. That whole scene could have been skipped.

Oh and everything, and I MEAN EVERYTHING that the wives talked about made me want to fall asleep from boredom. The cat wife was the most entertaining part.

Then after all that trauma we had to watch the girl go through and that GIGANTIC FUCKING SNOOZE FEST in the other world, you fucking end the game before does anything....

Infuriating Cliffhanger bullshit, I'm getting sick of Developers constantly pulling this crap.l
So I am not the only one I felt like this. This first patch feels like totally over the top.

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks for the feedback and criticism. I learned a couple new things in renpay and photoshop, so I’ll change something in the first episode, as well as delete everything that I didn’t like.
This version was finished and released in a hurry, because I was a little sick of doing it(my experience in all this is less then a mounth). My head began to boil from all new information.
I’m also going to change image and the title.
Although my imagination isn't good enough, so I'm afraid, that a new one could be something like: “I died during asphyxiation masturbation with a dirty underwear of my little sister! But by the power of a beautiful and glorious Goddess, I was reborn in another world as an enchanted legendary 9000 ilvl titanforged panties with a socket of a slutty dark elf girl!” Actually, that was another one idea of my first game. But I will try to come up with something normal.

strus94738

Aug 26, 2018
must say the name is long, funny and something you don't see too often.
intro is long and interesing to say the least, shows problems of our age for some and their hardships, and how other dont give a f*** about that xD

wanted to say you have a very good taste regarding OL themes :D
its just ideally combined
Always re-remember all those juicy moments from anime when i hear this song

interesing so far so it's a good idea and will be really looking for future updates

Apr 16, 2018
Dio enters the 40k universe and somehow doesn't immediately die for pretending to be THE MAN EMPEROR OF MANKIND... More on this story at 6, back to you Susan.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes