Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please have the English translation on hand ... we have to keep up a good decorum on our dear forum.
” : roll your eyes:
I wanted to be so important : task:

The problem is from dev ... the version posted on their site is still called 0.1.
Here is hope there is some update in there.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So did this just end at the point where you're going from room to room or am I missing something?

Also, I was looking through the image files and found there's some way of having the restored mother alive and in the room at the end. But I can't figure out how. There are a lot of ways to go through the killing part of the parents, so it's gotta be some weird combo.

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So did this just end at the point where you're going from room to room or am I missing something?

Also, I was looking through the image files and found there's some way of having the restored mother alive and in the room at the end. But I can't figure out how. There are a lot of ways to go through the killing part of the parents, so it's gotta be some weird combo.
i stuck at the room to room part too i gues it's end for this update and mother thing i don't get it too but i try few combos i if can get it i write here

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
i stuck at the room to room part too i gues it's end for this update and mother thing i don't get it too but i try few combos i if can get it i write here
there actually seems to be a few things I can't access. Like there is a Sex Scene with Teanna right after she stop being a staff, which I have never seen (this is in addition to the other one from this update).

I don't know if it's bad coding where things aren't showing up like they should or what.

SecretDesire
I managed to get the Mom alive. When Maria is sneaking into her house, you have to watch the entire scene with the Mom and the Asshole where she is blowing him. Maria will remember her mom when she was younger and it will bring up good memories later.

When you get to the point of choosing what to do with the parents' bodies, Choose: "Make a plan"
Then Ask Her
Then have Maria choose to save her mom.

Still haven't figured the Teanna sex scene yet.

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
there actually seems to be a few things I can't access. Like there is a Sex Scene with Teanna right after she stop being a staff, which I have never seen (this is in addition to the other one from this update).

I don't know if it's bad coding where things aren't showing up like they should or what.

SecretDesire
I managed to get the Mom alive. When Maria is sneaking into her house, you have to watch the entire scene with the Mom and the Asshole where she is blowing him. Maria will remember her mom when she was younger and it will bring up good memories later.

When you get to the point of choosing what to do with the parents' bodies, Choose: "Make a plan"
Then Ask Her
Then have Maria choose to save her mom.

Still haven't figured the Teanna sex scene yet.
oh thx i figured Teanna sex scene tho use "Play with her" after that "Stroke again" like a 15 20 times after that she got horny use continue and voila

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
VaFaill Games
This needs a walkthrough, because I think most people are missing the hidden sex scenes. I didn't even know about the Catgirl or Teanna extra ones because they never show up for me. I only found them because of the image folder.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
VaFaill Games
This needs a walkthrough, because I think most people are missing the hidden sex scenes. I didn't even know about the Catgirl or Teanna extra ones because they never show up for me. I only found them because of the image folder.
Cat Girl you just need to scratch her back or slap like a 15 20 times after that continue and reach the scene and Teanna scene same too just play with her scratch staff like 15 20 times after that continue and reach the scene they are easy

Reactions: Kokuto Yoru

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Pretty crappy animated angles, during that sex scene if I must say, way too close and you dont really see anything. Only saying this cause I like the story and chars and all, but the sex scene (n)

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes