Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
so it is mostly for doms then?
Sorry to disappoint in the sense, as it will most likely lean more towards the player being the dom one. <.< It's hard to really say exactly what the split is going to look like with "Player is more dom during this situation vs that situation being more sub." I'd say without trying to lead anyone on, there isn't a equal split 50/50 on dom vs sub situations.

It's most likely about 75% player dom, 25% player sub. Depending on which routes a player will choose, but that's just a mention overall including the whole game. Hopefully this gives a better idea of it. ^^

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Sorry to disappoint in the sense, as it will most likely lean more towards the player being the dom one. <.< It's hard to really say exactly what the split is going to look like with "Player is more dom during this situation vs that situation being more sub." I'd say without trying to lead anyone on, there isn't a equal split 50/50 on dom vs sub situations.

It's most likely about 75% player dom, 25% player sub. Depending on which routes a player will choose, but that's just a mention overall including the whole game. Hopefully this gives a better idea of it. ^^
so i can choose if i want to be sub or dom?

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
so i can choose if i want to be sub or dom?
In a sense there's choices that will let some situations feel more sub or dom like of varying degrees. Mainly the choice of this is going to be seen based around certain characters that do lean more dom like by nature and they'll have much of that seen in their focus with choices or in their routes.

Just to further explain a bit, for example there isn't anything like a toggle yes or no at the start of the game to ask. "Do you wish to be sub or dom with events?" and then have the game change events based on this choice.

I hope I'm not confusing this <.< But you will have choices where you can choose to be sub or dom at times or if focused on select characters they will be dom vs you being sub by default.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I forgot to mention that update 0.10 does still use some sprites that don't reflect their final designs, as seen in the banner/header of this thread. (Rachel, Heather, Erika and Nova.) Update 0.11 has all except Heather in it, making Heather the only one as of update 0.11 that needs her final design done to replace her one seen currently.

But outside of that, the sprites are all finished up and bg's are expected to be done by the end of July (update 0.13). The first unique/custom made music track is being worked on for the game this month targeted for update 0.12, with the plan to add a total of 14 tracks for the soundtrack in total. About 2-3 tracks per month is the rough goal based on funding staying afloat. ^^
Now that you mention it.. I thought i've turned deaf cause I dont hear any background music..

Last edited:
  • Haha

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018

am confussed given am a sub i want to be sub in game am sorry i just wonder if there is alot of femdom content that i can enjoy you know :)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
am confussed given am a sub i want to be sub in game am sorry i just wonder if there is alot of femdom content that i can enjoy you know :)
I understand, to keep it simple. The game is more dom vs sub, about 75% dom 25% sub. (this is a rough guess, but based on how things in the game are so far. only about 1/3rd of the game is complete. It's more player is dom situations)

Honestly it's hard to really give a clear answer aside from that. As players have choices that will affect how a situation can play out, some of these situations can make it feel as if the player is a bit more sub or neutral in the situations. I'd say give it a good play through of the first 5 days out of the 15 currently in this public update, days 1-5 give a good intro to the game as a whole and should help players know if they'll enjoy the rest of the game or not give or take.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Oh is there supposed to be music as it doesn't seem like there is any
Update 0.10 doesn't have any, but update 0.11 on ward will have music added. It'll be a slow start, as we're not looking to use royalty free music as placeholder tracks. The rough guideline is that update 0.11 does have 2 placeholder tracks heard on day 17 (there's a warning to let players know when to make sure their music settings are on)

Update 0.12 will feature the game's first real track added, which will be heard on the title screen and day 17.
Update 0.13 will try adding 2+ tracks on top of that.

There's 14 tracks to be completed in total.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
i cant see the sex scene ...why is that
As mentioned recently, some cg scenes are placeholder. Meaning there's nothing to put there for now for the actual scene, these are being removed very soon anyways, as it seems to be confusing people. Plus it'd be better having sprites act out things :p

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Oh... Love the new sprites! Rachel looks better compare to the last one
But i'll still go with miki
Glad to hear Rachel's new design seems to be for the better! Heather was the last character needed for changes and she's done now too.

Some general information for the upcoming public release of update 0.11 it's not seen in update 0.10, but the sprites and other image related files have received compressing and converted to better file types that fit their select roles. Things as bg's and cg's being jpg's, while sprites were compressed png's.

One issue that came up with update 0.11 with the above, is that sprites were compressed in a not so perfect way. Resulting in some subtle shadow and color issues between expressions at times. Once again, subtle. But still I felt it wasn't as polished or nice looking as I'd want for the game and so as part of the upcoming update 0.12 for supporters, part of that will feature a better method that I was able to figure out. (I'm not the best with photo editing by any means.)

By using photoshop, I found that I can resize the sprite expressions down to what sizes are used in the engine. This method lets me keep the quality of the original aspect, as it's being scaled down and I've done quite a bit of testing side by side, layer on top of layer with the original expression files vs these new resized versions. I can't see any difference, if I had to be very picky I'd say there's maybe a 1% at most difference in quality. That's being really harsh though, as it really isn't even like that.

This does mean that it's not compressing as much as if I were to up right convert these files and let programs mess with how the color is handled, etc. So it does add a little extra to the game's file size, but it's not anywhere near how bad it's been and has plenty of future proofing to work with.

I'm not going to say that photoshop resizing is the best method for converting or downsizing expressions for sprites. <.< As I'm sure there's better methods and I'd still be open to suggestions, it's simply what I was able to find that did work for myself without the mentioned issues with colors and shadows between expressions.

So to quickly make my point. Both update 0.11 public and update 0.12 for supporters will share the newly adjusted sprite expressions done to the engine. Simply put, it feels right over all before our kickstarter launch at the end of July to have the public version showing a good example of what the game has to offer. By then we'll have days 1-19 open to the public once the kickstarter begins, which light spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it'll act as a very good preview window for the game to see how the writing comes off, character growth, interest, etc.

Some light other news that will have to wait for public, update 0.12 for supporters will feature it's very first custom made music track, days 18 & 19, 4 new bg's and 1 new cg scene (featuring all the main girls).

Reactions: oof tuff

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Glad to hear Rachel's new design seems to be for the better! Heather was the last character needed for changes and she's done now too.

Some general information for the upcoming public release of update 0.11 it's not seen in update 0.10, but the sprites and other image related files have received compressing and converted to better file types that fit their select roles. Things as bg's and cg's being jpg's, while sprites were compressed png's.

One issue that came up with update 0.11 with the above, is that sprites were compressed in a not so perfect way. Resulting in some subtle shadow and color issues between expressions at times. Once again, subtle. But still I felt it wasn't as polished or nice looking as I'd want for the game and so as part of the upcoming update 0.12 for supporters, part of that will feature a better method that I was able to figure out. (I'm not the best with photo editing by any means.)

By using photoshop, I found that I can resize the sprite expressions down to what sizes are used in the engine. This method lets me keep the quality of the original aspect, as it's being scaled down and I've done quite a bit of testing side by side, layer on top of layer with the original expression files vs these new resized versions. I can't see any difference, if I had to be very picky I'd say there's maybe a 1% at most difference in quality. That's being really harsh though, as it really isn't even like that.

This does mean that it's not compressing as much as if I were to up right convert these files and let programs mess with how the color is handled, etc. So it does add a little extra to the game's file size, but it's not anywhere near how bad it's been and has plenty of future proofing to work with.

I'm not going to say that photoshop resizing is the best method for converting or downsizing expressions for sprites. <.< As I'm sure there's better methods and I'd still be open to suggestions, it's simply what I was able to find that did work for myself without the mentioned issues with colors and shadows between expressions.

So to quickly make my point. Both update 0.11 public and update 0.12 for supporters will share the newly adjusted sprite expressions done to the engine. Simply put, it feels right over all before our kickstarter launch at the end of July to have the public version showing a good example of what the game has to offer. By then we'll have days 1-19 open to the public once the kickstarter begins, which light spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it'll act as a very good preview window for the game to see how the writing comes off, character growth, interest, etc.

Some light other news that will have to wait for public, update 0.12 for supporters will feature it's very first custom made music track, days 18 & 19, 4 new bg's and 1 new cg scene (featuring all the main girls).
So I'll be able to choose a girlfriend? Hehe i'll take Miki then :LOL::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
So I'll be able to choose a girlfriend? Hehe i'll take Miki then :LOL::sneaky::ROFLMAO:
eyup! :p It'll be interesting to know who everyone goes with.

nopy link is not working.
I just double checked and can confirm it's not working, sadly I don't manage that link. I offer Mega one new update releases and then someone comes along and adds a few other locations to download it from.

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
i looking forward to the relationship options and how they play out and how it will affect characters you decide not date. Erika and Nova are my 2 favourite so far with heather a close 3rd

• Red Heart

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Just a quick post before the thread is updated by mods. Update 0.11 has been released to the public! ^^

Check out the changelog on the first post for new content and adjustments made, along with seeing what the patreon exclusive update 0.12 brought with it's new update recently released for supporters.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes