Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
We recently had a big announcement this month, which is completely free to view on our Substar at this post below! ^^

The short of it is, we're adding a female protagonist option into the game by late March and this will be a continuous effort forward. The priority will remain on regular brand new content each month for releases, while lower priority is getting the existing content fixed with light quality improvements and addition of Blythe.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I'm trying to figure out if there was anything released since the 2023 December version we have here, but I'm hopelessly confused by all the v0.20 "episode" / "part" / "scene" bullshit I completely fail to make any sense of no matter how many "public updates" I try to read. WAS THERE or WAS THERE NOT any new content released since December, paid / public / private / top secret or otherwise...?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I'm trying to figure out if there was anything released since the 2023 December version we have here, but I'm hopelessly confused by all the v0.20 "episode" / "part" / "scene" bullshit I completely fail to make any sense of no matter how many "public updates" I try to read. WAS THERE or WAS THERE NOT any new content released since December, paid / public / private / top secret or otherwise...?
Anytime we release new content public or support exclusive, we post about it here and update the thread with the latest public versions. Our next set of releases are coming in two sets during April and its also returning things back to our normal release format "v0.20 > v0.21 > v0.22 etc." No more "part". Roughly by this weekend, we're expecting the last of episode 5 content (v0.20 in full for supporters, more than half the episode's content for public for free.)

Late April will provide our first route episodes & quality of life fixes/additions to episode 1 content, including our new female protag option for the game, rolled into one release "v0.21"

Hope that clears things up.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes