Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Out of curiosity, what was used to make the 3d placeholder art?
Oddly second life, but with recent updates. We're trying to do away less and less with 3d placeholders, just offering something to look at till the final 2d ones are added in the future :p (This is also why some models look weird, but the completed 2d sprites give a good idea for how characters like John/teacher and Nurse will be more anime style looking.)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The first picture made me come in here, the rest of the 3d renders make me leave
Sorry to give your hopes up >.< sadly the game is early in the 2d CG scenes department. We're making progress each month on it, but it's costly as I'm not the artist on the team. But with more funding/support we're hoping to have a big boost in cg scenes as time goes on. We're looking to put together a kickstarter early next year to help in this regard, along with patreon support to continue funneling funds into the project in it's art side of things.

Reactions: Gasmaske

SaltyJay

Apr 8, 2018
Hey keep up the good work! Diapers don't have a massive fan base but the content available is small so some people would donate for sure

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
interesting, original game. how to switch to full screen though?
Thanks! :p The client's window should offer to resize it to full screen, but it's setup to keep the aspect ratio. Hence the bit of black bars effect around the game still, It's possible that we might be looking to update the aspect ratio to a higher ratio sometime in the near future. Just to make things look nicer.

Reactions: fugazi666

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks! :p The client's window should offer to resize it to full screen, but it's setup to keep the aspect ratio. Hence the bit of black bars effect around the game still, It's possible that we might be looking to update the aspect ratio to a higher ratio sometime in the near future. Just to make things look nicer.
thanks for the answer. i'm not worried about the black bars, they are not distracting, but the game is always in windowed mode (no matter how big the window) or at least i couldn't figure out how to make it go fullscreen. it seems to be a common thing with tyranoscript and devs are supposed to be able to assign a hotkey for the fullscreen feature in the UI or something. all in all, not a biggie though. the game keeps getting more and more interesting. keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
thanks for the answer. i'm not worried about the black bars, they are not distracting, but the game is always in windowed mode (no matter how big the window) or at least i couldn't figure out how to make it go fullscreen. it seems to be a common thing with tyranoscript and devs are supposed to be able to assign a hotkey for the fullscreen feature in the UI or something. all in all, not a biggie though. the game keeps getting more and more interesting. keep up the good work.
Ah! I see what you mean, I'll add it to my list of stuff to tackle in future updates! It shouldn't be too hard to get a toggle off/on for fullscreen mode setup. Thank you for bringing that to my attention by the way! :) Also thank you!

Reactions: fugazi666

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug
Intro - you can use the heart to see the girls and your affection
Day 1 and further - heart don´t work

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Bug
Intro - you can use the heart to see the girls and your affection
Day 1 and further - heart don´t work
Thank you for reporting this!
So if I'm understanding this correctly. (this isn't with trying to import previous builds saved data into a newer build? tends to break things) With a fresh new game leading through to the end of chapter 1 the heart for affection stats is still there in the corner, can click on it, etc. But the moment the game leads into Free day 1, the heart is gone? Or it just won't work simply when clicking on it?

I might know what's wrong if I'm thinking about it right, but I'd like to just confirm the above before jumping into fixing things with it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Thank you for reporting this!
So if I'm understanding this correctly. (this isn't with trying to import previous builds saved data into a newer build? tends to break things) With a fresh new game leading through to the end of chapter 1 the heart for affection stats is still there in the corner, can click on it, etc. But the moment the game leads into Free day 1, the heart is gone? Or it just won't work simply when clicking on it?

I might know what's wrong if I'm thinking about it right, but I'd like to just confirm the above before jumping into fixing things with it.
I played from new. Intro I can click on the hearts and see it after the Intro it don´t work anymore. I can click there the heart is no reaction.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I played from new. Intro I can click on the hearts and see it after the Intro it don´t work anymore. I can click there the heart is no reaction.
Gotcha, I'll look into this and see what can be done to fix it. Most likely something accidentally left in there on the engine side of things. (my fault) Sorry about this!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
to get the NTR, do i just act like a jerk and choose bad choices or are the NTR scenes at specific moments?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
to get the NTR, do i just act like a jerk and choose bad choices or are the NTR scenes at specific moments?
The NTR content is a bit light currenty. But the areas that will really show it will come from the teacher doing acts in front of you with you girls/girlfriend. There is also two characters who in their girlfriend route have a focus around ntr themes purely tied into it. It's setup to be 100% avoidable but with the teacher, it'll come from player choice and might also be linked with affection stats.

The goal is to make sure it doesn't come forced onto anyone who dislikes it. (can't please everyone, but ntr seems to be a big general even split that people strongly dislike or strongly love it.)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah, i see.

let me try putting it this way. to get as much NTR content as possible. should i try for high affection or get low affection?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
ah, i see.

let me try putting it this way. to get as much NTR content as possible. should i try for high affection or get low affection?
Sorry if my reply didn't fully answer the question! >.<

For NTR content that involves the teacher, it'll be purely dialogue choice. Player will be able to let events play out leading to NTR or choose to stop it from happening.

If you wish to see the two girls who have NTR related stuff in their girlfriend route. You'll need to build up affection, the higher the more you'll unlock. The game will give big hints to which girls have that as their focus in the route, before you choose your girlfriend. But.. For those of you who wish to spoil it without guessing or getting hints leading up to it..

So to sum it up.

Teacher does NTR content based on player choice. You choose if it happens, no need for stats.

The girl's routes NTR content based on having high affection to make them your girlfriend. Need to continue building stats for select girl.

Hopefully this answers it ^^ There might be more NTR content in future updates. But that's the goal so far, we can always go back and add or expand on content later.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes