dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah yeah, that does answer it better. so build up affection on all girls until they are girlfriends, to unlock NTR content that i wouldn't get otherwise. thanks.

i was playing the mean game to get as low affection from the start. since i thought that would mean they would go to the teacher more willingly, but that was not the case.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
ah yeah, that does answer it better. so build up affection on all girls until they are girlfriends, to unlock NTR content that i wouldn't get otherwise. thanks.

i was playing the mean game to get as low affection from the start. since i thought that would mean they would go to the teacher more willingly, but that was not the case.
Glad to have cleared things up! ^^ Low affection will act as a wall from some scenes through the game is really all it's planned to do.

We're still in rough stages on how the girlfriend routes will fully play out. But the rough idea is that you'll choose your girlfriend and affection will play into it. Once you've chose a girlfriend, it'll focus on her. But you'll continue to gain affection for other girls and moments will pop up in order to "cheat" on your girlfriend if you choose to. Of course by doing stuff like this, it'll lead into a harem ending for the game.

Even if things like NTR, harem or other aspects feel lacking in the game as we continue updating. No need to worry, we're not forgetting about stuff. We'll just be trying to continue with the general stuff and try keeping things simple for now, without getting too complex and then having too much going on in the game. Always easy to get the base game close to being done and then add what other content is needed in fitting areas. ^^

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Update on the game. (1-15-2020)
(This post explains the lack of updates recently and what's been going on.)

The updates cycle for the project during December ran into a few issues, at the start of the month we lost our previous writer who decided to step down from the project. But I offered them to stick around as the editor and that's what they're doing now. I instead have taken over for the writing for the game.

With the events at hand and also the holidays causing things to get really busy, I decided to openly make it known publicly on our patreon page that we're taking a look at the game in order to give it a soft "reboot". Pretty much with how the direction for the game was heading, it wasn't the ideal goals in mind for the series. I took a step back and laid out the clear direction, ideals and focus for the new direction to ensure this bump in the road situation wouldn't happen again. (I would post what our new direction, ideals and focus all consists of set in stone. But it'd be a huge wall of text. I'll edit this post with a link that explains all of this later.)

The main thing that the reboot changes is the chapter system is gone, replaced with day to day system. (day 1, day 2, etc.) Which consists of 3 sections, each section should be seen closely to how anime slice of life episodes are seen. Every section has some sort of dialogue choices, either affecting affection points, changing outcomes for the scenes, learning different information, sexual acts or even affecting events later in the game or dialogue, etc. Free day content is scrapped and replaced with the system above in mind. Roughly around week 3-4 in the game, once you select a girlfriend. Each Saturday that follows will act like traditional routes for the selected girl, which focuses on their story, deeper sexual acts and more. There is branching choices to help break up the linear style game play, but being a visual novel. It isn't going to have ground breaking aspects that makes every choice do something completely crazy.

(The existing game events that are seen in the game are still trying to be used roughly in the same way. Each section consists of 1500+ word count always and so a lot of old existing game events have new stuff added to them or even redone to make better use of things, etc.)

The other main thing is that the story focus has changed. It should play out like a general school life or slice of life feeling game with the new day/sections ideal. Diapers take back it's focus fully and sexual content should be paced a bit quicker, but still realistic in a sense. (Don't expect to jump right into sex by day 6) The game will also consist of comedy, drama, romance and other minor aspects in the sense. There is no longer a major over arching story focus that the game follows, there is in a sense to end things. But it's very very light.

So by the end of December, I managed to put out a demo for patreon supporters to get a first look at the ideal direction for the game and while it's light in content. (only days 1 & 2) It gives them a good idea of how the rest of the game will play out with it's new days/sections, along with the game's themes play out.

Moving into January, things aren't quite as busy like it was with the holidays around. So the goal for this month for supporters for the patreon exclusive update. We want to have up to day 7 playable, polished and bug free. New cg scenes (2d) and all the main girls sprites are finished and will be in the game. Finished gui art elements are in process of being completed and added to the game, along with getting the final background art pieces worked on starting in February. The next few months leading up to summer will be very interesting in how much the game has progressed visually, as we tackle new things every month.

Updates for the game still follow a 0.XX pattern and the one in January will be "update 0.07" This update will stay patreon exclusive for exactly 1 month until "update 0.08 releases". Then the previous update would be open to the public, this gives us more time for updates to ensure it's polished and bug free, easier to do a single big update each month. Rather than 2 smaller updates each month. (This is subject to change with time, making it so public releases are further drawn out. The game relies heavily on support to cover the costs for new art mostly, but also other aspects that we have to commission people to do for us.)

This above pattern for updates begins this month, the "reboot demo" that's exclusive to patreon supporters right now will become open to the public later today! This does mean however, that at the end of this month. Once update 0.07 releases for patreon supporters only, it will not be open to the public until the end of February once update 0.08 releases exclusively for supporters. (Supporters waiting for the 0.07 update continue to get behind the scenes posts that cover the summary for each new day being worked on written wise, previews of new art and general previews of whats to come.)

Last edited:
Reactions: aolli

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
this is the most disgusting game than i have see in my life
Thanks for sharing your opinion! ^^ I'll see you next update.

How do I delete games on this website?
I think you'll have to talk to the admin or mods about that, I simply update the thread here. :p Do please come back and check out the next update.

It always amazes me how people who don't like certain fetishes read tags and description of the game, see there things like scat, ntr, humiliation etc and still play it. Why are you doing this? Do you expect the game called messy academy with diapers on attached pics to be vanilla dating sim?
Some people seem to be a bit too curious and so they tend to check things out, even after clicking on it or playing something. Knowing they'll dislike it before hand but still continue to do it regardless, I'd like to compare it to people who click a video on youtube they know they'll dislike. It can even warn them in the title, thumbnail, etc. That it's something they're going to hate and yet they can't control themselves from clicking on it anyways, because deep down there's part of them that finds enjoyment out of it.

It's really okay though, they have their opinions and are free to click on this thread anytime there's a new update to continue expressing their "dislike" for the game. :p

Reactions: gfdsf565

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
When I look at the name, I think of

When I look at the images, I remember my summer job junior year: groundskeeping outside a mental institution.

Specifically, I'm reminded of the area directly outside the preteen boys ward.

Still don't know why or how they got diapers, but it was miles better than the sports field.

Moral Of The Story: Shit rolls downhill, payday's friday, and don't bite your fingernails.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Hard not to take you seriously as a dev when you went out and actually got art done for your game. 100% Respect and hope to see you grow even if I don't like some of the content.
Thank you! It's still a rough process with funding vs how much art per update, but I'd take what little at a time it can do than the 3d models the game had not too long back. :ROFLMAO: There's plans for future projects that don't focus on a lot of the aspects in this game, of course it'll be at least a year or a little more before then, regardless thanks for the kind words! ^^

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
So I'm through ...... if you call this an adult game then do it, but I would suggest that it be published in a children's page, change the dialogues and is good .. the game is dead for me, had one good start but now ... thanks

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
I don't get it. Why is the academy messy? Shouldn't them all wearing diapers prevent that as it's their whole purpose?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
So I'm through ...... if you call this an adult game then do it, but I would suggest that it be published in a children's page, change the dialogues and is good .. the game is dead for me, had one good start but now ... thanks
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say? If you're trying to say this game isn't an adult game because it doesn't jump right into sex acts within the first 5 minutes of the game. Then I don't know what to tell you, the information about the game even says "Don't expect to jump into sex right away, etc.". Some adult games toss sex scenes at you within minutes of playing, others hold off on them.

It's a demo that only showcases 2 days out of roughly 60-80 total planned. Take that as you will, otherwise if you want sex scenes instantly. There's always other games that do it right away or even websites for a quick fix, but this game takes a bit of time and this is also based on the first two days the game takes place in.

I don't get it. Why is the academy messy? Shouldn't them all wearing diapers prevent that as it's their whole purpose?
:LOL: It's just meant to be a fun play on the whole thing, the messy part being more related to the diapers that the academies rules are based around.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I, for one, am looking forward to more. The premise seems fun although I'm hopeing all content involving males that aren't hte player will be easily avoidable (especially any ntr). The drawn art looks like an improvement over the 3d, although I hope the character designs can stay close to the originals.

One question for the dev, will there be a lot of just water sports content? Since good water sports is something I find to be rare in adult games.
No worries about the other male characters and ntr content. I notice there's some confusion or some people aren't reading the information, not saying you aren't. I've had someone mention "the ntr ruined this game" even though the demo doesn't even have anything related to that. :LOL: But just to clear it up, ntr content will only show up and revolve around John the teacher. When this happens, it'll warn players exactly what to expect and if they choose to avoid it. Day 5 is being worked on and actually has the first time ntr content shows up revolving the teacher. How it plays out is that one of six girls is chosen to be punished, by being spanked and messing themselves in front of the class. This has dialogue going on during it to explain that there's further punishment other than that coming up and what it consists of. (blowjob in this example)

So before things lead into the blowjob, the player will be given two choices. Either stop things or let them play out. In order to further explain how this works, if a player chooses to let it happen. It's going to play out and dialogue, text and all that will target those who like the whole idea of ntr. This means the game will keep track of a player who chooses to let it happen and then it'll affect future events and even endings for the game. If a player chooses to stop the ntr from happening. The game will act in a opposite way where things play out normally in future events and just to clarify, skipping the ntr does not imply that the skipped ntr content still happened. It means that you avoided the ntr content, meaning exactly that. It is 100% avoidable in every sense of the word, if you avoid it and it's easy to avoid. Then there isn't any worry about ntr content affecting the game for you. (imagine the base game is without ntr content and the ntr content is considered an addon, so you won't miss out on anything for avoiding ntr. )

I know there's a bit of different meaning with ntr. So the only other mentions of ntr content in this game aside from the above, is that two girls have routes that involve ntr that isn't avoidable due to being your choice to pick them as your girlfriend. These two girls will have major hints that tell the player way before choosing them as your girlfriend, so that it's no surprise later. (in less you skip read, which happens to people at times :LOL: )

The only other ntr related content that involves males other than the player's character. Is later in the game if you choose to help your two male friends get girlfriends too, but I really can't say if that's considered ntr. Because it doesn't involve your girlfriend in less it's the two mentioned girls above. To explain it simply, if you help your friends get a girlfriend too. They'll of course be implied to do things with them, but that's your choice to help them. Even if you do help them, the implied stuff would only show up at one point in the game later and it'd be 100% optional to view or not. (letting you see things from their point of view or not.) Again 100% optional as it's not our wish to trick anyone into ntr content at all.

Lastly I'll mention that aside from the above mentions, that is it for male ntr related content. The only other stuff that shows up is more about the player doing ntr with the girls, if they wish to do that. (example: You can have a girlfriend and secretly do sex acts behind their back with other girls. ) This is up to the player fully, anything related to it is by choices and you have options to accept or decline things related to this. Otherwise this can be seen related to the harem aspects and endings if you choose to cheat on your girlfriend.

(sorry about the long reply, want to clear up the ntr related content in full.)

Thanks about the art! ^^ The character's designs from 3d into 2d do have some changes, some more than others. But the main girls can all be seen in the banner image as their final art. The other characters are still in the works and being updated, some have changed to fit their personality, traits better. But for the most part characters shouldn't be massively different over all.

Water sports has it place in the game, just to clarify. Actual legit water sports, not the characters using their diapers. :p There's a planned route that has it involved and some sections or events will have stuff with it too.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes