JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hey everyone !

EDIT: PIXEL sprites, that's some serious art here.
<3 Thank you so much ! This is fuel for motivation !

I'll keep an eye on this and, if it continues well, probably add to your Patron count. One thing, though - nearly everything you've posted is locked to Patrons, leaving nothing visible to give a visitor an idea what you're offering.
Hey, Thank you for your kind words :) You're right, I'll put more public contents on Patreon soon (even if it's a +18 page, it's not allowed to put nudity accessible for everyone, I'll censored some of my drawings and find some "not nsfw" content to share).

i find it to be a bit too hard, i dont know if there are any sex scenes past just plugging people and the intro, i cant really make it past ~3m surviving. I really love pixel art though, hope to see more
Thank you for your feedback :) I'll try to balance the difficulty with the feedbacks I'll get. This is really the beggining I know I will make some changes on mecanics

Unfortunately could not check it out, there is NO Linux build included in the archive.. :unsure:
Oh damn ! Sorry, this is the first time I make a build on Unity. I will take a look at this today. Thank you for letting me know.
EDIT: Ok I understood my mistake, Linux Build is now available here :

I just tried Juice Futa the other day, and it was pretty great. This game looks good too, keep up the good work, but don't spread yourself too thin with a lot of projects!
Thank you for your support ! I will not let Juicy Futa down, I can manage these 2 projects (but I will not start another one) ;)

Last edited:

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
|-|ans said:
Unfortunately could not check it out, there is NO Linux build included in the archive.. :unsure:
Oh damn ! Sorry, this is the first time I make a build on Unity. I will take a look at this today. Thank you for letting me know.
EDIT: Ok I understood my mistake, Linux Build is now available here :
Nice! I just gave it a try and the good news is it starts.. the bad news that after the initial three screens (up to 'better with controller') it just shows a blue screen with a cursor on it.. nevertheless: thank you for your effort!

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Is there a rocket lawn chair in the game?
I should definitely do it :ROFLMAO:

Nice! I just gave it a try and the good news is it starts.. the bad news that after the initial three screens (up to 'better with controller') it just shows a blue screen with a cursor on it.. nevertheless: thank you for your effort!
Awww... I would really like the linux build to work. I'll take care of it right now. Once again thank you for telling me :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: basedrami

KBmasster

Nov 16, 2019
Oh wow, the premise is so stupid that it has to be fun, yet the controls needs some polishment, like the jump is kind of off (Maybe some momentum adjustments? feels like you fall too fast too soon), also aiming with mouse (like in Neon Abyss) would really improve it, or even switching keybinds form mouse to keyboard would make it more intuitive. Other than that - pure fun, I'm waiting for more

• Love
Reactions: JuicyEliot

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Oh wow, the premise is so stupid that it has to be fun, yet the controls needs some polishment, like the jump is kind of off (Maybe some momentum adjustments? feels like you fall too fast too soon), also aiming with mouse (like in Neon Abyss) would really improve it, or even switching keybinds form mouse to keyboard would make it more intuitive. Other than that - pure fun, I'm waiting for more
Oh yeah. Add key binding settings and this will be THE Metal SlugPlug.
Well obviously controls do need polishment :) I've noted your comments and will try to do my best to improve all of these for next update. Happy you still find that is pure fun anyway :D

Last edited:

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Hmm, I gave it a try and the game seems good to me. I think it really needs some polishing for controls and it's hard to time my jumps cuz' they're too quick, and also some polishing on the character sprites too, I wish there's another playable character to pick too but with different scenario, But nevertheless, it's a good game, I hope for new content in the future updates.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JuicyEliot

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hmm, I gave it a try and the game seems good to me. I think it really needs some polishment for controls and it's hard to time my jumps cuz' they're too quick, and also some polishment on the character sprites too, I wish there's another playable character to pick too but with different scenario, But nevertheless, it's a good game, I hope for new content in the future updates.
Thank you for your feedback :) I will make the jump and controls better on next update. There will be other playable characters, I've already planned the structure of the game to implement different characters.

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
I like the premise of the game, but the 0.1 Demo is more of a proof-of-concept & engine test than a compelling reason to follow the game let alone pull out RL money for it.

Good to see the keyboard controls will be worked over as it really seems too sensitive to properly aim MC movement, especially where you land after jumping. Some of the higher areas with rewards or powerups that need the stacked boxes to jump up to are pretty much impossible to get to and get ignored as a highly frustrating waste of a of time to try to get.

Keyboard remapping will also be a key update. The current "turn a pc into a console controller" system is unwieldy and sometime forces switching where your hands are just to get the job done right. One popular keyset uses either WASD or arrow keys from movement, Q & E for things like weapon switch, shift for run/roll, and ,./ or ZXC keys for actions like jump-shoot-special. Since you do not aim or do anything else useful with the mouse, make it an optional input.

Would like to see actual levels with a finish & goals instead of the endless run in the demo. Also at least a 1-time explanation of the "magic" purchases. If I'm putting a sizable portion of my coin collection into a spell or weapon powerup, I want to know what it does first.

Biggest annoyance: only 1 gun with preset ammo count. If you find another of the same weapon, you have to burn through the current one then run back and hope the "fresh" weapon is still available to be picked up or purchased.

Would be nice to be able to switch between purchase or picked up weapons. For example saving the powerup weapon for difficult situations or a Boss Fight & relying mostly on the default one.

Ammo count - highly frustrating. You get 1 weapon with a preset amount of ammo, picking up another only resets the ammo count for a single pickup. Purchase or pickup of the same weapon should add the full ammo count to the existing count with a reasonable limit (5-10x). IRL (yes, I'm ex-.mil) if you find another weapon on the battlefield, you don't take the full weapon or refill your single clip from the other and toss the rest. You carry multiple clips, and keep them topped up if at all possible. Worst case, you pocket the ammo and refiill your clips when you have a moment to duck down and do it.

The multi-identical-gun-inventory is one of the silliest mechanics I've ever dealt with, flipping between several of the same weapon with different ammo counts. This should be kept in every Dev's mind as something to avoid.
Imagine how silly it'd look IRL for a soldier to have several of the same gun slung across their back, shifting between them for one that has a decent ammo supply, or dumping them one-by-one as they run out of ammo.

Last edited:

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hey DevQNull
Thank you for your honest and detailed feedback. I'll try to improve the things that you point out as being annoying as soon as I can :)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes