camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Naaaaah, there will be MC customization later ;)
I do wanna ask,will the customization purely cosmetic or will they serve a purpose, i do recall in a game increasing bust size gives you more hp while decreasing it increases your agility, would be neat if there were something like that :)

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I do wanna ask,will the customization purely cosmetic or will they serve a purpose, i do recall in a game increasing bust size gives you more hp while decreasing it increases your agility, would be neat if there were something like that :)
Yes, I'd like that each body part has a special capacity when you're "wearing" it. Like unlocking a spell, specific gun, or adding some hp.

Reactions: xFerisu

Amethyst Star

Aug 14, 2019
Disappointed at the lack of public changelog from the developer. The changelog is what determines if I'll grab the latest copy and get it back in my active memory, and after a couple N/As I tend to just give up on the game entirely.

Big Knut

Jun 5, 2018
Disappointed at the lack of public changelog from the developer. The changelog is what determines if I'll grab the latest copy and get it back in my active memory, and after a couple N/As I tend to just give up on the game entirely.
As someone that frequently bookmarks promising games to check back on I couldn't agree more. Hopes go up, then hopes go down, not a good look.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
what am I supposed to do when the quadcopters come around and start stabbing me from the sky? I can't aim up and they evade if I jump. Am I supposed to outrun them unless I happen to have a rocket?

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Sorry I forgot to post the change log :(

What's new ?
- A new level/environnement + 1 new boss
- A new spell : Rocket Lawn Chair
- A new gun : Boobie blower
- New mini animated scene between each level
- The Inn : A place to recover and admire the cuties you saved

what am I supposed to do when the quadcopters come around and start stabbing me from the sky? I can't aim up and they evade if I jump. Am I supposed to outrun them unless I happen to have a rocket?
You should be able to aim up :( Did you check the "up" binding in the controls menu ? (main menu)

Reactions: Amethyst Star

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
Beat the 1.4 version, excellent playability. Definitely like the voiced weapon pickup callouts and health pickups after beating a boss. Some chest areas are still pretty much unreachable.

Would be nice on PC to have a weapon switch with Q, even to the default pistol. But since the MC is nekkid, given the title I'm pretty sure I know where she'd have to keep the other weapon. :p

Very much looking forward to future versions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JuicyEliot

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Beat the 1.4 version, excellent playability. Definitely like the voiced weapon pickup callouts and health pickups after beating a boss. Some chest areas are still pretty much unreachable.

Would be nice on PC to have a weapon switch with Q, even to the default pistol. But since the MC is nekkid, given the title I'm pretty sure I know where she'd have to keep the other weapon. :p

Very much looking forward to future versions.
I'm so happy you liked the changes I made ! That's my voice you can hear picking up some spell or guns :) I'm happy with the result.
Gonna take a look at the unreachable chest on next update. I'll try to fix a lot a little things actually and add more content ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Assassin2701
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes