DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
I'm so happy you liked the changes I made ! That's my voice you can hear picking up some spell or guns :) I'm happy with the result.
Gonna take a look at the unreachable chest on next update. I'll try to fix a lot a little things actually and add more content ;)
I thought it might be your voice, works well. Some of the chest platforms require moving boxes to get enough height to jump up to the platform. Due to the geometrically increasing traction factor, box moving without expending a lot of ammo is painful at best.

Reactions: VIOLET222

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
UPDATE. NEW VERSION AVIABLE
Hey, this V1.0.0 is only available for patrons (starting at 1$ pledge) or for 1.99$ on itch here :
Or, if you already paid 1$ when it was in development you can still access it for free on itch, but this page is now restricted to owners :) Have fun

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif

Metal Plug first final version is available!

What’s new ?
  • Level 5 - New environment + new Final Boss
  • New animated cutscene between level 4 and 5
  • New Final Cutscene
  • 9 new DikBok Animations
  • New boss splashers
  • New level splashers
  • Save system. Save your progression (Gem plugs and unlocked DikBok).
  • Choose your resolution and fullscreen/windowed options in settings menu

Apr 11, 2021
Hey, this V1.0.0 is only available for patrons (starting at 1$ pledge) or for 1.99$ on itch here :
Or, if you already paid 1$ when it was in development you can still access it for free on itch, but this page is now restricted to owners :) Have fun

View attachment 1280861

What’s new ?
  • New Final Cutscene
  • New boss splashers
  • New level splashers
HAHA NO I WILL WAIT FOR FREE

Foxy Proxy

Mar 17, 2018

View attachment 1280861

What’s new ?
  • New Final Cutscene
  • New boss splashers
  • New level splashers
Since it's V1, does it mean it's final release?
My card won't let me actually use Patreon for.. whatever reason, and if it's not the final reason, how would updates work through itch.io? Definitely interested in supporting!

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Since it's V1, does it mean it's final release?
My card won't let me actually use Patreon for.. whatever reason, and if it's not the final reason, how would updates work through itch.io? Definitely interested in supporting!
Hey! Thank you so much :D It's a first final version but I'll improve and fix things as we go along. If you pay once on itch.io you'll get all the future updates for free :)

dixshi

May 10, 2020
0.0 am I the only one impressed by the compression rate of this file ?
I'm impressed too, like 87 mb zip and the game is over 3gb xD

Anyone knows what the red thingies floating over your head are? I've been playing for a bit and I have no idea what they do

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
With a Game Title like that and later MC customization with stats you can not sleep on different wearable plugs. I dunno a cats tail lets you jump higher or a cow tail in combination with bigger bust grants you a huge HP boost. Something along those lines.

Also I love the Rocket Chair xD
Def gonna check the Game out.

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
when playing with keyboard, none of the controls seem to work...im pressing wasd and nothing is happening for example... does anyone have a fix?

Garm29

Feb 15, 2017
when playing with keyboard, none of the controls seem to work...im pressing wasd and nothing is happening for example... does anyone have a fix?
That's funny, I was just having the same issue. I have a gamepad specialized for fighting games plugged into my computer. I can flick a switch on it to make my computer think it's an Xbox-controller in stead of a Ps4-controller. Flicking that switch helped for me at least. So I guess I'd suggest at least try to disconnect your pad if you have any alternate control device. Incidentally, I've had the same issue when playing Gwent on GoG.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
how do you save?
I am having the exact same issue, I managed to get to Stage 4 and died.. could never save along the way because there doesn't seem to be a save point anywhere, and in that little safe zone where you can see the gallery and such.. there isn't one either

It's kind of demotivating to lose your progress everytime you die and start from scratch.. would love to see the full gallery but eh

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
I'm sorry, but I'm bad at games. I just locked my health with Cheat Engine. That made it a walk in the park.

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
What a great and fun game! It's a shame that it's short; I finished it in two and a half hours. However, the game isn't difficult unless you play it like a maniac doing a speed run. I'll give it an 8.5/10, but it could be a 10/10 if it had more levels, additional mini-bosses like in the last stage, and improved its art, which is beautiful, but just needs a bit more polish.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes