nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Sooo, when is the next update? It took quit a bit this time
From the look of the last progress infos, most likely next week, but who knows this is just me guessing. And from his last patreon post, he's apparently having some issues with the vram when working on some scenes, my guess is that's what is causing a bit of a delay.

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
i am stuck in chapter 1 it says to progress talk to daughter on Friday about spot or yoga but not friday mother does not allow right now lust is 31 why cant i get it that scene

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
i am stuck in chapter 1 it says to progress talk to daughter on Friday about spot or yoga but not friday mother does not allow right now lust is 31 why cant i get it that scene
go through the week cycle again and see if this time she accepts

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
i got all the scene of chapter 1 except the last one in which all the family says goodbye to nabile
and the game already said end of chapter 1

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
can someone tell me when does the chapter 2 end like what is the last scene
Does anyone else has this problem has well

Last edited:

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
i am missing scene and animation in chapter 3 like when they go with husband in the store and buy swimsuits

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Almost everyone seems to be Yazid this!! Yazid that....
Nabile opened her thick cunt to corruption yet he seems a bit slow...
In spite of the in house shenanigans
Nabil had to corrupt her, Yazid came in when she was already corrupted so it's natural that she will fall for him easier. And I guess people love Yazid because he makes Radia do naughty stuff, but that doesn't mean they hate Nabil as he's doing the same thing to her just a bit slower.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thread Updated: 2023-05-28

Developer is making easy money
You don't know what you're talking about. Dev has consistently put out a lot of quality content over YEARS and is one of the more productive devs you'll see. And there's no team behind this, just one person. Plus, not all updates are made public (only once in a while). If you want to see people making tons of money for very little work, try something like Summertime Saga.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Thread Updated: 2023-05-28

Developer is making easy money
a couple of hundred dollars per month for a game dev ? that's what you call making easy money ? lol, what a casual take. Why weren't you saying this when he was releasing a DLC every month and a half ? good luck trying to create content for an adult game with a ton of renders and animations when you've got a real job and life and you're only doing this on the side for fun (and having issues with your GPU and Vram unfortunately doesn't help accelerate the process).
No one is forcing anyone to pay, cause at the end of the day the dev releases the update for free after a week or so from the Patreon release.
If he wanted this to be a money grab, he would have promoted his game on diferent platforms, slow down the release frequence and milk his subs.
There are some well known devs out there who literally make thousands per month on Patreon alone, beside Subscribestar and itch, and release 2 times a year max, always coming up with excuses and false promises to their fanbase so that they can keep milking them, and those idiots fans keep giving them money (lol im not gonna name anyone dont want to start shit in the comments, but im sure most guys here know who i'm referring to hehe)

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes