Noctaby

Oct 19, 2021
Bon.. Je découvres le jeu & je suis plutôt fan du thème, j'avoue que les musulmanes sont un petit kiff donc, je le trouves plutôt sympa.
Maintenant, l'histoire en FR est.. Légèrement bâclée et je trouves cela très dommage !
Il y a énormément de faute de Français, et également de faute de texte... Par exemple : On est dimanche, et notre fille doit se reposer car dans le texte, il est mis Jeudi..
Quelques petites incohérences !

Sinon graphiquement parlant, c'est parfait !
Le scénario serait à peaufiné mais est génial!

Si c'est ton premier jeu, je te dis Congratz!
On attends la suite avec impatience

Reactions: Amaziri and nandaja

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Hey people, I see that many have problems with "lust" and cannot advance in new scenes... For my part, so as not to bore and repeat over and over again, I put "skip" and that's it, so you don't have to Seeing the same scene without any variation, it accelerates in gaining "lust"... Another thing I recommend is to use "saveeditonline...com", be careful, make a backup copy, continue, upload it, everything ok, search "lust ( remember what you had before so as not to make a mistake with the value)", they modify and replace it... Do it with increases of few values, because if they increase to the maximum or a lot at once, you can lose things. I hope I have helped.
I used Google translate, so if you don't understand something, I'll try to guide something.

Reactions: nandaja

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Those stuck with lust or missing scenes and cannot trigger them for some reason, it's best if you start a new game. I had the same problem and once I did everything from scratch it worked. Probably one of the updates along the line broke some stuff.

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
You're alive :cool:
Thanks for your great game .. but there is something that has been bothering with it .. in the replay "Gallery" room .. Only The original language french is displayed in the dialogue .. but the english translated doesn't appear in the gallery .. is that something that you intent to do ?? .. it is not a problem or anything but it make it that u have to play the whole week again to get to one scene just to follow the dialogue ..

• Hey there
Reactions: Amaziri
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes