Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Radia is a complex character, really, she fucked 2 persons and yet I feel like she's a huge bitch. Her personality is so lewd if you see how she acts you'd say she fucks left and right. There are other female MCs who have insane numbers of body count yet they feel normal. Radia is a different bitch I guess :LOL:.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Radia is a complex character, really, she fucked 2 persons and yet I feel like she's a huge bitch. Her personality is so lewd if you see how she acts you'd say she fucks left and right. There are other female MCs who have insane numbers of body count yet they feel normal. Radia is a different bitch I guess :LOL:.
probably cause she's been holding it in for so long lol, and this is just the beginning of her lewd adventures

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Vigeous

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hello, everybody!... I have a question to ask the Forum. In the scene when Radia spies on Kanza and sees her blowing her boyfriend, an image can be seen on the laptop screen. Is that image something random or is it from some other game... or maybe an Anime? It appears to be a plump mother and her son... (I think)
Maybe someone knows and can tell me?
Thanks in advance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Hello, everybody!... I have a question to ask the Forum. In the scene when Radia spies on Kanza and sees her blowing her boyfriend, an image can be seen on the laptop screen. Is that image something random or is it from some other game... or maybe an Anime? It appears to be a plump mother and her son... (I think)
Maybe someone knows and can tell me?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure what scene you're actually talking about, but usually whenever Amaziri puts an easter egg on the tv screen, it's from comics by Akatsuki Souken

Reactions: Buster65

prego20

Sep 2, 2018
Hello, need help here, i can't go past 161 of points, no matter how much i try to repeat the daily routine only getting same scene and no extra lust points gained

prego20

Sep 2, 2018
Hello, need help here, i can't go past 161 of points, no matter how much i try to repeat the daily routine only getting same scene and no extra lust points gained
I got working now, just started Ch03 from scratch and the game is moving forward now

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
I was about to download this game but first I wanted to confirm:

- Are Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 standalone games? I mean, does the Chapter 3 download include the two previous chapters as well?

- To download and play Chapter 3, must I download the "Full Game v0.57", then download "v0.60B Update Only" right after to fully play the game?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I was about to download this game but first I wanted to confirm:

- Are Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 standalone games? I mean, does the Chapter 3 download include the two previous chapters as well?

- To download and play Chapter 3, must I download the "Full Game v0.57", then download "v0.60B Update Only" right after to fully play the game?
Chapter 3 doesn't contain chap 1 and 2. Chapter 1 is like an intro to the game, you get to know the story, about the characters, their personalities, the relationships etc. Chapter 2 you start getting into the the more serious stuff and the story develops, sex stuff (think anything but penetration). Chapter 3 is where you start getting full on sex scenes and the story gets even more interesting. Also the difference in graphics/models between chapter 1 and chapter3 is like day and night, so don't get discouraged at chapter 1,just a sidenote.

Yes, download 0.57 first, then 0.60, copy and paste the 0.60 files into the 0.57 and replace.

Reactions: forkedtongue

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Chapter 3 doesn't contain chap 1 and 2. Chapter 1 is like an intro to the game, you get to know the story, about the characters, their personalities, the relationships etc. Chapter 2 you start getting into the the more serious stuff and the story develops, sex stuff (think anything but penetration). Chapter 3 is where you start getting full on sex scenes and the story gets even more interesting. Also the difference in graphics/models between chapter 1 and chapter3 is like day and night, so don't get discouraged at chapter 1,just a sidenote.

Yes, download 0.57 first, then 0.60, copy and paste the 0.60 files into the 0.57 and replace.
Thanks a lot for clarifying everything!

Reactions: nandaja

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Amaziri felt the criticism and changed from 3-4 months to 1-2 months. How good is freedom of expression
Well no, this is a DLC (not too much content obviously), not a big update. He always releases DLCs within a month and a half at most.
Also the only criticism i often read is the one where the "fans" ask for one update per month (and most of them aren't even supporting him on Patreon lol). That's not criticism, it's dummies having unreasonable demands, lbh.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes