Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017

Figured it out.
If you bring lunch to the guy it skips a time block.
So after you talk to the daughter on Saturday(?) when she is where the TV is. She will mention Yoga and the mother agrees.
Then during the next week do not feed the guy (you still have to cook) and then after cooking check the hallway.
The pair should be there during one of the days. I think weekdays.

Then bathe again during the weekday and he will say he has the items to bring next weekend.
Then pass time till the weekend and the story will continue.

I am also stuck on chapter 1.

I do not understand how to get past the friday shampoo/yoga/hallway bullshit.

Bathtub says to talk to daughter on friday about sports.
Daughter on friday saying something about yoga and a new action in the hallway.

Hallway has no new actions.

???

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, please help... I think I'm making a mistake when installing the update... It's supposed to be placed in the root directory, correct? I can't play the new scenes, only those from v057. Any tips? Thank you in advance.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Guys, please help... I think I'm making a mistake when installing the update... It's supposed to be placed in the root directory, correct? I can't play the new scenes, only those from v057. Any tips? Thank you in advance.
So yyou have to download the 0.57 full, the 0.60 and then the update 0.61. All of those 0.60 and 0.61 shold be placed and "replace" if applicable in the 0.57 folder. Hoope it helps

Reactions: Ruodger

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022

Figured it out.
If you bring lunch to the guy it skips a time block.
So after you talk to the daughter on Saturday(?) when she is where the TV is. She will mention Yoga and the mother agrees.
Then during the next week do not feed the guy (you still have to cook) and then after cooking check the hallway.
The pair should be there during one of the days. I think weekdays.

Then bathe again during the weekday and he will say he has the items to bring next weekend.
Then pass time till the weekend and the story will continue.

I am also stuck on chapter 1.

I do not understand how to get past the friday shampoo/yoga/hallway bullshit.

Bathtub says to talk to daughter on friday about sports.
Daughter on friday saying something about yoga and a new action in the hallway.

Hallway has no new actions.

???
That means I have to pick all the red,and next week all the blue,so that could get all the scene??
I always the red....shit

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
There is an error in the update. In the night walked out of bedroom to visit Kanza - scene with her cousin - left her and can't return to bedroom. Two doors go to the new room that is renovated and one to the bathroom (nothing to do there) and the arrow down the hallway (living room and outside) where you can't do a thing

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
That means I have to pick all the red,and next week all the blue,so that could get all the scene??
I always the red....shit

you only have to pick 1 blue.
It is the blue you get after cooking.

I think it is Thursday. But I might be wrong. Definitely a weekday.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes