Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
MetF [Ch.3 v0.64a] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's Cheat/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 777mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Could you provide other host than mixdrop? Mixdrop sucks and too slow and its also blocked in some countries. 777mb with vpn will take me 4-5hrs to download. Could you add pixldrainnor gofile?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Guys, I want to watch this game, but I don't understand at all what to download: the first and second parts, as well as updates? Or is there a version that includes the entire game?
Can anyone tell me.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Chapter 1:
Pixeldrain
Size 63.1 MiB

Chatper 2:
Pixeldrain
Size 259 MiB

Chapter 3: 0.64A + Cheat/Gal by JokerLeader
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 617 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my ch3 android port.

Reactions: dra4654

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Am I dumb, how do I trigger the kanza/salim shower scene, I think not seeing that is keeping me from progressing? If I go to the bathroom thursday night, nothing is there.

Reactions: BatGyro

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Guys, I want to watch this game, but I don't understand at all what to download: the first and second parts, as well as updates? Or is there a version that includes the entire game?
Can anyone tell me.
there's no version that has all 3 chapters. download each chapter on its own. if you need help go ask your questions on the discord channel

Reactions: Bane71

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Why i need to grind so much to get nothing im still missing so many scenes with 157 lust points and cant get further
use the fast forward button, check the living room at night when kenza is there, when at Nabile's house, pick Radia to go to the kitchen, check your phone at night before going to bed. All of these help you increase your lust points. If you don't want to do that, use saveeditonline.com to change the stats for Lust.

Reactions: tramtoriana2

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
use the fast forward button, check the living room at night when kenza is there, when at Nabile's house, pick Radia to go to the kitchen, check your phone at night before going to bed. All of these help you increase your lust points. If you don't want to do that, use saveeditonline.com to change the stats for Lust.
I have this problem now. When pressing to sleep it jumps to living room and dialogue starts with other people
Screenshot_4.jpg

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes