Unity Metro Sim Hustle [v1.5.4] [Departure Interactive]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
Is there any sexual content planned? I know, early access e.t.c. but still...

So dear creator, pls give us some respond about your plans. Thx!

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I thought this site was ONLY for games that featured adult content? If people start uploading non adult content what's to stop them from targeting the site to be taken down after people start uploading other non adult Games?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I thought this site was ONLY for games that featured adult content? If people start uploading non adult content what's to stop them from targeting the site to be taken down after people start uploading other non adult Games?
This game has uncensored sexual content though. 3 girls (or guys if you play female) that you can "date" in the Dating app on the phone. When you answer the right questions, you need a hotel room, a condom and a gift for the girl (white wine, sushi, etc) and you'll get to the sex scenes.

Dec 2, 2017
This game has uncensored sexual content though. 3 girls (or guys if you play female) that you can "date" in the Dating app on the phone. When you answer the right questions, you need a hotel room, a condom and a gift for the girl (white wine, sushi, etc) and you'll get to the sex scenes.
Im trying to access the content, but appears as the adult content is unavailable, does the game have some kind of censorship in steam?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The DLC should be included in the version in OP. I mentioned in my previous post how to get to the adult content. Those who already own this game on Steam need to visit the store page, then click on the DLC.

ilhan82

Oct 20, 2017
The DLC should be included in the version in OP. I mentioned in my previous post how to get to the adult content. Those who already own this game on Steam need to visit the store page, then click on the DLC.
Thanks.

Sep 4, 2018
How much sexual content. Cause the steam tags aren't promising.
Almost none. For F95 standards even Grand Theft Auto (*sips delicious hot coffee) has more "adult" content than this game. I really don't understand why it is here. Not complaining tho, Metro Sim Hustle looks fun and it is in my wishlist for a while.

Reactions: Keldin

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
why is this here? Because of some stripper tits? We'd need to sticky thread with Witcher 3 if that's enough criteria.

LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
This game give me nausea if I play for a long time, it has a strange film effect and head movement. I even tried to increase the FOV.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes