Unity Metro Sim Hustle [v1.5.4] [Departure Interactive]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is sexual content in this game worth it ?
No, its just 3 animations (cowgirl, missionary, doggystyle). There's no climax you just switch between the three. Its the same for all partners, also its hetero only so no lesbians.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatBuddy

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Looks like there are quite a few new additions to the last version that was uploaded here. But did the gameplay change at all? I remember the different parts of the game like the metro job, the drug sales, the dating sim and the booty calls all being disconnected from each other, as if they didn't belong in the same game. Is there more cohesion now?

Also, the mouse sensitivity slider seems to only work for vertical.

Reactions: M_e_*

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Does the release posted here (v1.5.4) have the Adult Content add-on available in Steam integrated already? Otherwise, it seems a bit pointless. Change-log makes no mention of it.

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
Adult content addon as I said almost a year ago, has absolutely nothing but nudity. Might as well masturbate to a YouTube video

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
So this Guy have 3 Games atm on Steam and not one of them is finished...
Honestly they arent too bad at all but why not focus on a single project ??
And why was he teasing with sexual content when 1 of the games have 1 sexscene...
Its kinda sad in my opinion because i think this one: had a lot of potential as a game and even more as a game with real sexual content...
but now he is selling all of that for 17€ each and none of them will ever be finished : (

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
Why don't the developers combined this game to Some modeling agency maybe it could have expanded somemodeling angency

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes