Unity Metro Sim Hustle [v1.5.4] [Departure Interactive]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Last two preview pics , is she still wearing her tights?
He must have a razordick then.

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
For anyone wondering, the only thing sexual in this game is the nudity. The developer and I had a private convo, and he said that sexual content / sexual storyline will be coming further down the road.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M_e_*

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
For anyone wondering, the only thing sexual in this game is the nudity. The developer and I had a private convo, and he said that sexual content / sexual storyline will be coming further down the road.
Welcome to "further down the road" then^^ The game has had sexual content, as shown in the screenshots (which isn't a lot more than a few animations) since the "adult only content" DLC was released.

Reactions: M_e_*

KingDickey

Mar 16, 2018
Yep, I have on Steam with adult patch and there is 100% for sure adult content. It seems to be limited to a few sex animations after dating specific people on a Tinder like app, but it's there like CLDꝜ said.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Like most other people I saw the gman review before seeing it here lol. It looks interesting, but I think i'll let it get a few more updates in before giving it a go..

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The game could be good, if it focused on the relationships and the sex, but the gameplay loop to get money is just an atrocious grind. The metro job will never be fun, because you have to do menial tasks for a set amount of time, like a real life job. The drug sales are just a time gate to not get money too fast, because there's just not much to it.
The game's strongest part (if you can call it strong, yet) is exploring the city and meeting characters. In fact, I think if this game was almost entirely dialog focused, with scavenger hunts sprinkled in and if the drug sales were more involved, people would like this game 100x more. Put a carrot on a stick by rewarding the player with sex scenes for good relationships and people would lap that shit up.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Size: 7.21GB
Compressed: 2.68GB

1.Extract and Play.

| | | |

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN :D

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes