Drale

Jan 9, 2019
Game seems buggy.

Clothing disappears when you load in. You would think this is a visual bug, but it seems that the clothing really is counted as not there for the purposes of sexual attacks. It is easily fixed by taking off and putting on a piece of clothing.

Even when you put them back on, the parts of the 2d doll might be transparent. It is like you are half way in between an animation where normal clothes fade into damaged clothes.

The game is based on randomly generated dugneon levels. This is not a problem on its own, but they left stairs that let you go back to previous floors... which takes you to a new randomly generated floor. This can be exploited by going up and down stairs while you try to find items to pick up- infinite farming. A simple game design solution to this would be to remove the return stairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: iottytiaare

Cursedloot

Oct 12, 2023
The very first screenshot has the text "The penis, which was carefully licked by the Ayano, also ejaculates." so take a wild guess. For bonus points, that pic shows her with a tube of some sort in her mouth, not a dick.
That sounds like a haiku. Clearly this game is high art.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Metropolis: Cyberpunk Ero RPG [v1.0] [Black Tights Club] - Compressed

Win [248 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
preg ending or playable?
From the pictures, childbirth is a stat that is tracked in the character screen. And there is a dedicated midwife character
I played the game way back then, back when there were only quick-run MTLs
Every time the girl gets creampied she has a chance of getting pregnant - it shows up as a status effect, girl gets a standing picture with big belly and pretty much nothing else. You can remove it at the hospital iirc

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The ero stuff isn't bad, but the actual gameplay is about as dull as you can get for RPGmaker. Everything (including you) has extremely high attack power so everything dies in 1-2 hits. Even the bosses go down in 3-4 attacks. It's one of those games where you basically have to pass turns to see most of the content.

zzz4200

Formerly 'zdrmlp'
Nov 30, 2023
1720195833353.png
someone need to patch this correctly

what did AI TL Patch do to deserve this?
1720196017599.png
MalwareBytes doesnt detect anything, so it's safe to say this is false positive by Windows Defender? right?
1720196271194.png

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2021
View attachment 3801431
someone need to patch this correctly

what did AI TL Patch do to deserve this?
View attachment 3801440
MalwareBytes doesnt detect anything, so it's safe to say this is false positive by Windows Defender? right?
View attachment 3801444
Try Online . The issue with false positive is because the execution is "inject" type, meaning it inserts itself when running, by nature of malwares, this is a red flag behaviour for Avs. WD will always flag this action as dangerous; recognizing if it is actually dangerous or not is not easy cuz AVs and malwares is all about cat and mouse game.

Reactions: zzz4200

Sniffgog

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks Sniff, just a question I hope you don't mind answering:

If I follow this exact method, the game will still be English right? Is there any way to revert it back to the original so I could use the Chinese TL provided on DLSite?? Or can I actually just use the Chinese TL over it without reverting?
Yes, the game will still be in English.

You can just do the same with the Chinese TL and extract the same way you extracted the English TL and it should work just fine, there should be no need to revert it.

Reactions: burubondage

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
where is the stat trainer?
in the bizzare blackout it is the school.
but where is the training location in this game?
i like running specific builds, even tough you don't need them

RedBooty

Dec 2, 2020
am I the only one who has a problem with the clothes loading properly. since sometimes when there is a transition, the clothes load halfway. and then they get stuck that way