manoftake

Sep 7, 2017
Looks like there's a bug that make it so H-attacks are only shown the first time. Whether you resist or endure, the next cycle is just your portrait standing there while the enemy affects you.
that is caused by the vibrators. remove the vibrators and that won't happen anymore.

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
The password for unlocking all scenes in the recollection room is 1270.
The nearby crystal that gives you the ultimate weapon uses the same password.
I don't think there's a need for a save file.

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
am I the only one who has a problem with the clothes loading properly. since sometimes when there is a transition, the clothes load halfway. and then they get stuck that way
it is the same in both games.
carefull, it is a bug, but i don't know what causes it, probobly a build in anti pirate thing.
some games from the DL site on f95 have a patcher in the files, witch updates to the latest DL version.
you know, the one with all the bug fixes.
if you want bug free, you'll most likely have to buy the game (kugh, why did he thing we are here XD)

(a joke meaning myself, before some one outrages)

zzz4200

Formerly 'zdrmlp'
Nov 30, 2023
what even are the bad statuses in this game?
i found it hard to tell, but some of it is pretty explanatory, the rotor one is obvious, but the lewd mark doesnt show much difference, possible just increase lewdness count quicker with it, but it doesnt seems to be removable for some reason
only the "sperm splash" will be removed when sleep from what i've seen
they need to make to let the player know what the statuses mean, honestly

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
Is this one any good? I like the tags and settings but something about it makes me nervous
From experience with the other game of the same dev(black out) and screenshot, every chapter you'll need to go through generated dungeons that increase floor numbers and become tedious in order to progress through the story.