3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
tR4Dza.png
lL7jzU.png
Overview:
An adventure about confronting your dark desires.
Updated: 2021-11-15
Developer/Publisher: Hentai Agent / Heavenly Peaks Purveyor -
Dev note : Please do NOT join the Substar page. This project is discontinued.
Censorship
: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre: Dating sim, Harem, School Life

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

(Samples/Screenshoots)
7FrCrV.png bofxG6.png IAmYVI.png eiURYF.png

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Good job mate, go get some sleep, you can deal with any negative or positive feedback tomorrow :p less chance for it to crush your soul if you have slept well.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Seems promising.

I must say the confirmation to sleep or travel scream "placeholder" to my face.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Just updated with a second download link, IF possible, could someone download using the MEGA link and let me know if the playable runs properly? Thanks.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Just updated with a second download link, IF possible, could someone download using the MEGA link and let me know if the playable runs properly? Thanks.
I think he meant "Can we see what kind of quality we can expect from the sex scenes?".

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I think he meant "Can we see what kind of quality we can expect from the sex scenes?".
I doubt there will be CGs, it's all sprites. Stamina seems brocken and is to low to get her to climax or to get sex. Maybe that's because it's only a demo.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I doubt there will be CGs, it's all sprites. Stamina seems brocken and is to low to get her to climax or to get sex. Maybe that's because it's only a demo.
I know this :p I already tried the earlier demo and complained like a petulent child over the fact the game suddenly ends when the girl accepts coming home with you, the dev added a bit more to the demo to give even freeloaders like us a little payoff for our effort :p either way, the 2 devs in charge seems competent, I'm sure theres gonna be something interesting.

n4n15

Aug 20, 2016
Demo Completed !
No bug so far for me.

Like this concept, good work guys !

The only concern that I have is that it should be nice to allow player to speed up texts that show daily resume when karma is asleep.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Did you try a little foreplay?
Foreplay acts as a modifier to the pleasure you can give.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
MEGA link runs fine.

The mix of time-based delays and input-based delays is a little confusing, the hitboxes are too large, and I never like this type of movement with acceleration instead of autorun. The game itself is obviously in early development, but what content is there has had enough effort put into it that I will be checking back eventually.

I think there's a bug with Gain Affection. The second and third girl gain way more than the first (perhaps I double-clicked, or perhaps the variable doesn't get cleared).

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I like the idea a lot. The interface needs a little work though. You've got three separate text delivery mechanism and they all need to be dismissed differently. I spend a lot of time clicking random stuff to try and dismiss those tutorial messages and often accidentally activating people while the message is up. It would be nice to have some way to hurry those messages on once I'd read them as well.

The "activate" mechanism is inconsistent too. I spent ages trying to sleep my using spacebar on the bed before I accidentally clicked on it.

Apart from that, not bad. I appreciate it's early days and overall it looks very promising.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So kinda like a brothel manager inside a dungeon to "unwind" I guess?
I'll follow that :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote