Others Abandoned MF-Dungeon [v1.0.0.5b] [MF-Dungeon Masters]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 15, 2017
If I try starting the game normally I get an error saying d3dx9_43.dll is missing. If I use the windows trouble shooter it says it will try running it in windows xp service pack 2 mode (did you use windows xp to make it?) but then it says it cannot find dreamseeker.exe even though it is in the game folder. I tried to run it with service pack 3 but it wanted admin rights to run for some reason. Anyone else have trouble starting the game?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
clicked on cheat but nothing happens
is it implemented or is it not implemented

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
sweet game, I really like it, I too am also a game developer I have a game called Darkness Falls XxX.

anyway great game, cant wait to use the cheats.

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
One of my favorite games here on f95 despite the very early state. Wish there was some sort of progress update.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
there is a new version 1.07 but the patreon link to download it is some premium download service you have to pay for :/

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
BTW why doesn't the OP have the link for the Patreon to begin with?

AgentH doesn't seem to be around so is there anyone that could update the OP instead?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
BTW why doesn't the OP have the link for the Patreon to begin with?

AgentH doesn't seem to be around so is there anyone that could update the OP instead?
Fixed.

there is a new version 1.07 but the patreon link to download it is some premium download service you have to pay for :/
There is no mention of v1.0.0.7 on the patreon page - where did you get that link from?

Reactions: Gaboris

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
No actual updates since last year, patreon is getting fucked, no other posts about it. This game straight up dead ? It was a nice piece.

Reactions: dokigoku95

Thunder.X

Jan 18, 2018
Hello,
I just saw that the developer is picking the game up again.
Just a notice for everyone who liked the game in the first place.

From their Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deathgodes

Aug 22, 2020
wondering if this board is still open and if so can someone upload the game of pm where i can download from

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
game still abandoned? shame
No, I plan to release a version of the game sometime this year. I just have personal issues to sort out (and a few financial ones too, though those decrease day by day).

The game won't look like it did in the past though.

screenshot0011.png
screenshot0012.png

Latest Demo: ( )

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote