Others Abandoned MF-Dungeon [v1.0.0.5b] [MF-Dungeon Masters]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So kinda like a brothel manager inside a dungeon to "unwind" I guess?
I'll follow that :)
Sort of, the direction we want to go with it is that you can eventually get your targets to do your bidding completely. That means they totally lose the will to reject you, at that point you can move them into your sex dungeon--and do whatever. Dress them up... pimp them out. Make them do webcam shows to line your pockets.

Strap them into sex machines. That's just a few of the ideas we'd like to implement.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Sort of, the direction we want to go with it is that you can eventually get your targets to do your bidding completely. That means they totally lose the will to reject you, at that point you can move them into your sex dungeon--and do whatever. Dress them up... pimp them out. Make them do webcam shows to line your pockets.

Strap them into sex machines. That's just a few of the ideas we'd like to implement.
OK, thanks for the information.
So, victims are female adventurers I suppose? You capture them, train/corrupt them, then use them in the brothel? Or maybe you can send them back as agents to lure more females or customers?
Is there any storyline planned?

Sorry if the game already answers that, but I don't play first versions usually, too frustrating :D

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
To make it perfectly clear, this game has no 3DCG images. We're supposed to get off on managing a sex dungeon and watching 8 bit pixel boxes mash into each other.

Brings back memories of the 90's.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Did you try a little foreplay?
Foreplay acts as a modifier to the pleasure you can give.
It was a bug. Every time I took a waitress to my home the animations started as if I clicked on something and stamina went down really fast (other two values went up) until I clicked on an option. Left me with to few stamina to get to the end. After saving, leaving and then reload the game worked as intended.
Interface really needs an improvement and unification as the constant switch between mouse and keyboard is annoying.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
OK, thanks for the information.
So, victims are female adventurers I suppose? You capture them, train/corrupt them, then use them in the brothel? Or maybe you can send them back as agents to lure more females or customers?
Is there any storyline planned?

Sorry if the game already answers that, but I don't play first versions usually, too frustrating :D
my apologies somehow overlooked this.

All interesting questions. At the moment, Yes all victims are females.
Would be nice to expand it to suit anyone based on sexual desire.

In terms of what you do, I don't want to give too much away, but most of what you mentioned occurs. I'd say about a good 90%, although, I wouldn't really use the word brothel.
Harem is more appropriate.

The game features building / customization aspects so you can plan your dungeon the way you want it, with the bits and bobs you desire. You can also customize the house a bit as well.

Reactions: Voilsh

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
It was a bug. Every time I took a waitress to my home the animations started as if I clicked on something and stamina went down really fast (other two values went up) until I clicked on an option. Left me with to few stamina to get to the end. After saving, leaving and then reload the game worked as intended.
Interface really needs an improvement and unification as the constant switch between mouse and keyboard is annoying.
Never experienced that to date, so I'd need more info to be able to patch it properly.

In terms of the gameplay > encounters. Starting out they are supposed to be challenging. In the beginning foreplay is more pivotal since you need to get her ready before pleasing her. Skipping straight to tit grope > fingerblasting isn't really recommended. Even oral, just starting out is enough to push your character to the edge.

It's a bit of a strategy game which is the way it's intended, and in the future you get more stamina through various means. That's only one aspect of the game though, as seducing a girl is the least naughty thing Karma ends up doing. ;)

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Well I gotta say I just LOVE this idea. I always had a huge liking to pixel graphics in H games(as long as they're properly animated) and so far this one caught my eye pretty well. :)

As the others've said, once the unified UI and input methods(also text skipping by button press with no need for timers at all) are implemented I'll be keeping my eye on this project real eagerly. :evilsmile:

I also had this bug, but I really have no idea how to recreate it. Sorry, but at least we can know that it's not a one time error.

Now some queries about the content: (This is really just me asking to know what to look forward to.)
How "far" do you plan on going with the H-content?
Do you plan on supporting kinks other than Mind Control, Sex Machines and the Slave Harem? Like Pregnancy or Mindless Dolls?
Will there be other modes of Mind Break? Like influencing/hypnotizing the girl just enough to get her into the dungeon and then "training" her in either a "rough"(sex or a brainwashing machine) or a "nice"(basically Stockholm syndrome) way each ending with a different(broken/mindless or enjoying/loving) slave?
Is Mind Control the only "unreal" thing planned or can thing like Transformations through powers(or maybe with machines) be included? For example I have a huge kink for Breast Expansions(the more extreme the better actually) and there are just NO games that properly make use of it. :angry:

So just to keep it short: Do you plan on going into the dirty parts or do you wish to keep the game clean...-er?

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Just a quick update on some stuff we worked on yesterday and part of today.

9/2/ updates
  1. Added gain XP and leveling to the game. Xp is gained mostly from doing daily tasks and interacting with victims/ people.
  2. Added leveling Up. Each level you get 2 distribution points which you can use to increase Karma's parameters. In addition you gain + 5 stamina on level up. Max level is 10.
  3. Added the computer. The computer is something Karma uses to shop for items, he also can collect info on the girls likes and dislikes. For now it serves the action of performing a daily task "Net Surf" which is basically mucking about on the internet.
  4. Sleeping can sometimes reward stat mod bonuses if you have a good dream, however sleeping ALWAYS has the chance of decreasing stat mods by default.

That means the game is built so that you can increase your stat mods, but in the long run, eventually they will decrease over time.
  5. Fixed an issue with being able to talk during cut scenes.
  6. The player can now speed up the sleep dialogs as well as progress dialog during "tutorial" scenes by pressing Space. (Soon I will implement click-to-bypass on these scenes as well.)
  7. Npcs now have changes that allow you to target people based on income *realistic mode activate*
  8. Npcs have a wealth rating, this determines how much money you can get from them in general each interaction.
  9. Can now click dialog boxes to progress them.
  10. Added daily tasks, daily tasks are optional tasks that you can partake in to gain experience each day. These tasks also impart percentage based modifiers to your score.
  11. Added Reading daily task. Increases XP and increases int modifier.
  12. Added Meditation daily task. Increase xp and sex appeal modifier.
  13. Added Net Surfing, gives you a randomized modifier bonus.
  14. Added Click-To-Move. In an effort to allow players to use either the mouse or the key board at their discretion.(Almost 100% key board or mouse use play ready)
  15. Added a Travel HUD icon. (made so players can play more of the game solely with the mouse.)

We also aim to focus on making a unified UI , status screen and inventory for next update.

Reactions: n4n15 and Gaboris

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Can you add the version to the thread title please. I would be easier to track updates.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Well I gotta say I just LOVE this idea. I always had a huge liking to pixel graphics in H games(as long as they're properly animated) and so far this one caught my eye pretty well. :)

As the others've said, once the unified UI and input methods(also text skipping by button press with no need for timers at all) are implemented I'll be keeping my eye on this project real eagerly. :evilsmile:

I also had this bug, but I really have no idea how to recreate it. Sorry, but at least we can know that it's not a one time error.

Now some queries about the content: (This is really just me asking to know what to look forward to.)
How "far" do you plan on going with the H-content?
Do you plan on supporting kinks other than Mind Control, Sex Machines and the Slave Harem? Like Pregnancy or Mindless Dolls?
Will there be other modes of Mind Break? Like influencing/hypnotizing the girl just enough to get her into the dungeon and then "training" her in either a "rough"(sex or a brainwashing machine) or a "nice"(basically Stockholm syndrome) way each ending with a different(broken/mindless or enjoying/loving) slave?
Is Mind Control the only "unreal" thing planned or can thing like Transformations through powers(or maybe with machines) be included? For example I have a huge kink for Breast Expansions(the more extreme the better actually) and there are just NO games that properly make use of it. :angry:

So just to keep it short: Do you plan on going into the dirty parts or do you wish to keep the game clean...-er?
Thanks for the compliments / interest. To answer your questions, we don't really have any plans to censor anything to date.

It's all fair game in our book. We have plans to allow the player to enable the content they want to see, while avoiding what they don't. This will be done via the player's computer (a new addition that the player gets early on in the story).

The computer is used to shop, redeem patron codes for in-game bonuses and decide which content you want to experience apart from the main story. For instance, we plan on adding a "family love" trigger for people who are into that. This will prompt the game to introduce you to family members that visit which you can now seduce due to your powers.

This isn't the only area of the game where this type of thing can be used, so we hope to use this feature to allow players to expand the game in ways catered to them.

As far as unrealistic aspects. There is one we've been toying with. Related to the story, Karma, the MC begins to suffer what he believes are delusions related to using his power. He quickly finds out these are side effects--potentially dangerous ones as an alter ego called "also me" awakens. Without spoiling too much of the story, this is a major part of the plot.

I like the idea of different end results from the process of mind fucking someone. The goal ultimately for us is to allow the player to choose how he wants to use a target. Things we've played with are pimping them out or making them cash cows in various ways (so you don't need to continue collecting money), using them as sex slaves (this entails many different types of things,and a few other aspects.

To answer your questions though, we'd like to include kinks that cater to people who enjoy the game. So ideas in that direction are very much welcome and would help shape the experience of the game.

Reactions: Gaboris
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote