Others Abandoned MF-Dungeon [v1.0.0.5b] [MF-Dungeon Masters]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for the compliments / interest. To answer your questions, we don't really have any plans to censor anything to date.

It's all fair game in our book. We have plans to allow the player to enable the content they want to see, while avoiding what they don't. This will be done via the player's computer (a new addition that the player gets early on in the story).

The computer is used to shop, redeem patron codes for in-game bonuses and decide which content you want to experience apart from the main story. For instance, we plan on adding a "family love" trigger for people who are into that. This will prompt the game to introduce you to family members that visit which you can now seduce due to your powers.

This isn't the only area of the game where this type of thing can be used, so we hope to use this feature to allow players to expand the game in ways catered to them.

As far as unrealistic aspects. There is one we've been toying with. Related to the story, Karma, the MC begins to suffer what he believes are delusions related to using his power. He quickly finds out these are side effects--potentially dangerous ones as an alter ego called "also me" awakens. Without spoiling too much of the story, this is a major part of the plot.

I like the idea of different end results from the process of mind fucking someone. The goal ultimately for us is to allow the player to choose how he wants to use a target. Things we've played with are pimping them out or making them cash cows in various ways (so you don't need to continue collecting money), using them as sex slaves (this entails many different types of things,and a few other aspects.

To answer your questions though, we'd like to include kinks that cater to people who enjoy the game. So ideas in that direction are very much welcome and would help shape the experience of the game.
Oh, so there's a "content whitelist" planned? SWEET! That's always a huge plus with games since this way anything can be added(at least whatever the creator is okay with of course) without people complaining how they don't like seeing "this or that". Great job! :D

So there MIGHT be some "extra" content in the end. Good to know.
Keep up the great work and once some progress is made I'll be sure to check back for some support. :)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I used the Mega link and I could complete the game with the middle maid just fine.

However! I am still facerolling trying to skip the text during sleep and tutorial :p please please please! Add some kind of skip function to that xD

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
However! I am still facerolling trying to skip the text during sleep and tutorial :p please please please! Add some kind of skip function to that XD
Check the thread for updates before you ask for anything. :D
They already added a "speed up" function for the next public build and they're planning to add the proper skip function later on(guess the tutorial textboxes are built around showing everything and their code needs to be rewritten).

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Check the thread for updates before you ask for anything. :D
They already added a "speed up" function for the next public build and they're planning to add the proper skip function later on(guess the tutorial textboxes are built around showing everything and their code needs to be rewritten).
I didnt know they were fixing it already, however it was more of a joke :p the first time they posted the game I was rather harsh due to the demo being short, felt grindy and there was no pay off at the end.

I also mentioned the facerolling then, and I was kinda pointing back to that ^^ Of course you had no way of knowing that :p

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Really cool game idea and i've been waiting for something like this! BTW, just a little thing, but would you be able to change the MC sprite in-game to look more like an adult Karma. With a black jacket, red hair and the stuff? It's just a small immersion thing for me, but if you can't then it's fine.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Really cool game idea and i've been waiting for something like this! BTW, just a little thing, but would you be able to change the MC sprite in-game to look more like an adult Karma. With a black jacket, red hair and the stuff? It's just a small immersion thing for me, but if you can't then it's fine.
Eventually we can probably work that in. We want to offer a customization type experience for players.

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hold on so is this just a demo or the full version? I've downloaded the mega link. The application says Public Demo version 0.03 but the thread says 1.0.2. What's going on here?

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I love the concept btw but for the love of god make it so we can move with WASD. I'm guessing the dev's left-handed.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hey, thanks for getting back to us with some feedback.

The version you played was a demo, the next version we drop will be the first version of the game. For the next we've already implemented Double Click to move. With the system that I use (custom written), the arrow keys default to movement but it shouldn't be too much of an issue to add WASD as movement keys.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Kewl Kewl! Just a selfish request, but will other characters from Assassination Classroom make cameo appearances? This is totally out there and probably something just really unrelated to the game, but if I were able to hypnotize Irina, i'd do it in a heartbeat, but the game should still be the game and not some fanservice stuff like what's here. Keep up the good work and waiting for the next version!

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Kewl Kewl! Just a selfish request, but will other characters from Assassination Classroom make cameo appearances? This is totally out there and probably something just really unrelated to the game, but if I were able to hypnotize Irina, i'd do it in a heartbeat, but the game should still be the game and not some fanservice stuff like what's here. Keep up the good work and waiting for the next version!

Actually , I just liked the name Karma. Eventually we will change that title screen so it doesn't feature that character, it's just place holder for now. Karma from AC isn't really the same character from MF-D.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017

Actually , I just liked the name Karma. Eventually we will change that title screen so it doesn't feature that character, it's just place holder for now. Karma from AC isn't really the same character from MF-D.
Ah ok I see. That's fine though. Thanks for the game anyways!

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
does anyone know how to open up the demo to full game? just asking.
Hey there, Sorry for the late response, been burning the midnight oil working on two h-games ;)

To answer your question the demo was just that, we just released the v 1.0.0.5 game on our patreon page. We will be publicly releasing that version in 3 days time here and various other places.

thetrueseeker

Oct 2, 2017
After this Spartan guy came and delivered the pc karma and his bed just vanish. I can click and interact but cant see anything. Bringing girls also doesnt make a difference. Any Ideas?

C

CHR42

After this Spartan guy came and delivered the pc karma and his bed just vanish. I can click and interact but cant see anything. Bringing girls also doesnt make a difference. Any Ideas?
Just restart the game and it'll fix it.

thetrueseeker

Oct 2, 2017
restarting worked. but in the mission where you need to explore the kinks you get after talking to alter ego shes suddenly bald and i cant see the pleasure/pain/etc meter filling

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
restarting worked. but in the mission where you need to explore the kinks you get after talking to alter ego shes suddenly bald and i cant see the pleasure/pain/etc meter filling
Can you screen shot me a a visual of your issue?
The baldness is just a simple error on our part. The rest, I'd need a bit of info to understand. I may have fixed it with the latest update (just moments ago).

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote