Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
How the heck do you fix the speed in this game? The super speed during the scenes is severely ruining the experience for me.

I thought at first that the Win64 version is probably the issue. So I tried going for the Win32 version instead. But that one doesn't even run.

Edit - Nevermind. Fixed the issue for the most part I think after fiddling with windows graphics setting a bit to cap the frame rate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
yeah with male protagonist
It's a bit difficult since you ask that it doesn't have so much NTR, most of the games I know with this style are NTR that depending on each person can be stronger.

I remember some time ago I played one that was vanilla and another one that was soft NTR, but I honestly don't remember the names.

You can ask in the thread about NTR that is in the anime-sharing forum, to see if anyone can recommend games like that because I honestly don't remember one right now.

Jan 4, 2018

Based on this post, It sounds like the skybride game isn't completely finished, although I'm using google translate, so maybe the mtl is translating weird

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017

Based on this post, It sounds like the skybride game isn't completely finished, although I'm using google translate, so maybe the mtl is translating weird
Yes I think it is a new game, on the Discord server has been talked about it and there is a channel with the name of Overlord. In fact that game has some time in development now that I think about it since the trial version is available since last year.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Yes I think it is a new game, on the Discord server has been talked about it and there is a channel with the name of Overlord. In fact that game has some time in development now that I think about it since the trial version is available since last year.
P.S: In the Discord there is also another channel with the name of what seems to be another game, but it is empty.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Holy fuuuuu...! How do i shut down this terrible racket some call music in this game? I havent seen an "options" tab anywhere. Help?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
In the goods and items u click on the game manual and u can turn off bgm. All options are in japanese though so u need to fiddle around
You have saved my life, mate! This "music" is frigging awful, and even though ive had to wade through piles of moonspeak to figure out the options, i was able to shut it off (and set "auto-run" on too).

Reactions: luckypig

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to activate or find the cheat object that allows you to level up, objects and love?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh i have so many questions here...:

1. What the fuck is the six feather quest and how do i go about doing it? The quest description is cut off, so anything goes with this one.
2. How do i build the hotsprings? Ive read somewhere in this thread that the guy who makes tavern renovations has that option, but he doesnt.
3. How do i get to chapter 5 without triggering a fail end (guess thats related to the first question, right?)?
4. Whats the point of beauty, obedience and sex stats, when all the bitches put out once you reach 100 love and 20 lust? Not like you can force them to have sex below 20 lust anyway (outside of cutscenes).
5. Is there REALLY only one sex animation for the main character in the harem building? Or is this related to the girls sex stats, somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Oh i have so many questions here...:

1. What the fuck is the six feather quest and how do i go about doing it? The quest description is cut off, so anything goes with this one.
2. How do i build the hotsprings? Ive read somewhere in this thread that the guy who makes tavern renovations has that option, but he doesnt.
3. How do i get to chapter 5 without triggering a fail end (guess thats related to the first question, right?)?
4. Whats the point of beauty, obedience and sex stats, when all the bitches put out once you reach 100 love and 20 lust? Not like you can force them to have sex below 20 lust anyway (outside of cutscenes).
5. Is there REALLY only one sex animation for the main character in the harem building? Or is this related to the girls sex stats, somehow?

Thanks in advance.
1) been awhile since i played this, and i only remember the six feather quest thing.. its basically that u have to 100% the six main girl.. and there is a feather icon on the quest name

2) for the hot spring, try talk to Bianca dad on the bed.. i build it on chapter 5 thought

4) more point mean more point when u put them to related work i think? u can use the point to exchange stuff.. iirc

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote