Jan 4, 2018
Where can I buy troll intelligence and who is uncle jia??? Where can I find him?
Troll intelligence is bought from lady at the bar. Jia is older man who lives in the house next door to irene. However, if u are looking for him to talk about irene, then it's not him u need to talk to but Irene's husband who u can meet in the evenings if u go to her house. Talk with him after the bar is at level 3 and she joins ur harem

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Any fix for this? defeat the village chief. also defeat Bianca if it matter. just left one archer alive..

Its second village fight. Bianca pleads not to kill her father, and then the game crashes

Last edited:

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Any fix for this? defeat the village chief. also defeat Bianca if it matter. just left one archer alive..

Its second village fight. Bianca pleads not to kill her father, and then the game crashes

I found solution to this. dont remember what page is my post tho.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 2470531

No matter what I do.
I cant get pass this error.

I tried change my game folder. tried both 32 and 64 version. It seem other people also have issue and i look through but there doesn't seem to be a fix.

edit: ok there another solution i haven't try that i just read. Kill all enemies and go slow on finish screen.
edit2: oh wow. that work.
yes, but i think killing all is another scene.. because it auto transport u back to rodrigo..

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
yes, but i think killing all is another scene.. because it auto transport u back to rodrigo..

when I killed all of them. it seem to be the same ending before crash to me where she plead not to kill her father.
either way that was the only way to get out of there for me.

superpaza

Apr 8, 2018
i stuck at day4 find true hero.i allready train sakura to 100 obd.and let green hair guy have her for a night.and i already go up 2nd floor and talk to him he said talk to him again tomorow.nextday i go to tavern and talk to him he said he will fck sakura and will help me kill imposter.and then it loop i go up at 2nd floor watch him fck sakura again.i do it for 3-4day streak can't process story.

Jan 4, 2018
i stuck at day4 find true hero.i allready train sakura to 100 obd.and let green hair guy have her for a night.and i already go up 2nd floor and talk to him he said talk to him again tomorow.nextday i go to tavern and talk to him he said he will fck sakura and will help me kill imposter.and then it loop i go up at 2nd floor watch him fck sakura again.i do it for 3-4day streak can't process story.
After seeing him fck sakura u need to go during evening to wedding hall underground and continue seeing abel and nera scenes. U will know that it has progressed as abel will mention being attacked by him.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
How to make meat toilet thilis? My quest log just stops at visit her twice at red hair friends house at friday night. I visited but the ntr keeps on going. Now i can't even talk to her.....

Jan 4, 2018
How to make meat toilet thilis? My quest log just stops at visit her twice at red hair friends house at friday night. I visited but the ntr keeps on going. Now i can't even talk to her.....
After seeing the event on friday evening go to bar and talk to libido, then wait till next friday to see a different event

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You will get a quest about her after you finish six wing side quest and make your harem lv 5+
What is the six feathers side quest I just got 5he failed end because I didn't do it but I couldn't do something I had no clue about. I was also trying to figure out how to get nera sister but I just got end game when I entered the mansion

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I've gone everywhere I can't figure out how to build th4 hotspring.

I can't figure out what or who the six feather side quest are

I can't even enter rodricks mansion without getting the while "failed" ending.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I've gone everywhere I can't figure out how to build th4 hotspring.

I can't figure out what or who the six feather side quest are

I can't even enter rodricks mansion without getting the while "failed" ending.
the six wing quest is the quest with wings icon.. basically to make the 100% the other heroine.. for the hot spring, try talk to Bianca dad on the bed.. i build it on chapter 5 thought

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
the six wing quest is the quest with wings icon.. basically to make the 100% the other heroine.. for the hot spring, try talk to Bianca dad on the bed.. i build it on chapter 5 thought
Thanks, I literally figured it out about 5-10 minutes after posting. Went back yo an older save and was about to do everything all over again until I realized the icons of the girls. Then spent all that time trying to hit the last two on my final save 100% to activate.

Now I'm trying to find this elusive blacksmith which is suppose to be in Shanao village but I magically can't seem to see them since I spoke with everyone there and non of them are it

Edit, think I just found him too

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote