Jan 4, 2018
Thanks, I literally figured it out about 5-10 minutes after posting. Went back yo an older save and was about to do everything all over again until I realized the icons of the girls. Then spent all that time trying to hit the last two on my final save 100% to activate.

Now I'm trying to find this elusive blacksmith which is suppose to be in Shanao village but I magically can't seem to see them since I spoke with everyone there and non of them are it

Edit, think I just found him too
For the hot spring blacksmith, you need to buy his custom clothes for him to agree to it. FYI it costs 20000

Fireham

Dec 13, 2017
At the bar assign bitches with high HP to it the way you put them in brothel/dungeon...
Which bitches have the highest HP? And which item is good for this except Slime earing? For now and me the best limit is almost 4000, I even hired two boys from the bar.

Fireham

Dec 13, 2017
Some another questions:

1. What does an option «do not give 10K G» to Abel change?
2. What does an option «punch the dog» change?

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Why it ask for replace or rename Enemy_+¦+-.png while extracting the zip file?
how did the 2 files samename exist at the same folder under the zip files.

Aug 9, 2022
Why is the storyline at the beginning so confusing, you are basically a local celebrity working in a small village and suddenly you are an underling helping the evil lord managing his sex dungeon and do his bidding.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dvnasty

ricrod

Mar 14, 2018
Why is the storyline at the beginning so confusing, you are basically a local celebrity working in a small village and suddenly you are an underling helping the evil lord managing his sex dungeon and do his bidding.
MC is the young hope of the village precisely because he works closely with the mayor. Being young, capable and trusted by the highest local authority plus being expected to marry the daughter and become the new mayor eventually is what makes him so popular. Everyone expects great things of him in the future (guessing because he seems less of an asshole than the current mayor), though his job is more or less just doing odd jobs for the mayor and managing stuff like the bar and the harem.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Which game engine does this use? Not Ace, Not MV.. what is it? I see some files named RGSS Universal.

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone figure out how to have threesomes?
Currently only threesome I've seen is abel with nera and debora. I think there might be a threesome with bianca and debora when u train debora, as the the front page does show a pixel art, but I haven found it yet, due to fact that I bought all the training equipment before chapter 5, and by then all of debora's training tasks were in green, one of which said threesome

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone know for sure whether this game is complete? Cause several aspects look unfinished, such as certain girls, like the blacksmith and tavern girl who have the menu for becoming your harem but cannot, or the threesome scene with debora and bianca shown on the 1st page of the forum

winter55

Jul 16, 2019
tried every option that was suggested here but I still keep getting a black screen when launching the game? Any other ideas or fix?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote